Bit Of A Yarn

6500 New TAB Accs Opened Today?

Portfolio

Before you slag the NZ TAB fellas, I just got fu-ked over by Sportsbet who have voided the last 2 races at Ellerslie and I get $0 rather than many thousands on Charchi Arcola.

No Aust TABS apparently were taking bets there so they have exercised the right to void.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, barryb said:

Before you slag the NZ TAB fellas, I just got fu-ked over by Sportsbet who have voided the last 2 races at Ellerslie and I get $0 rather than many thousands on Charchi Arcola.

No Aust TABS apparently were taking bets there so they have exercised the right to void.

Gee, thats crazy. Beteasy paid out on those races

4 minutes ago, barryb said:

Ooops, sorry Beteasy didnt have divs up on those last 2 races either. I have never seen that happen, so are they saying that Aust tabs took bets earlier races, but not last 2? No wonder your pissed, i would be livid

2 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Ooops, sorry Beteasy didnt have divs up on those last 2 races either. I have never seen that happen, so are they saying that Aust tabs took bets earlier races, but not last 2? No wonder your pissed, i would be livid

Yes and they voided the bets I made 2 hrs after the last race, refunded me the bets, unfortunately for me one of them won.

This is the 3rd time in 3 yrs I have been stiffed by Aussie bookies, be bloody careful trusting these bastards.

8 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yes and they voided the bets I made 2 hrs after the last race, refunded me the bets, unfortunately for me one of them won.

This is the 3rd time in 3 yrs I have been stiffed by Aussie bookies, be bloody careful trusting these bastards.

Was it just because it was a huge day of aus racing that they didnt take ellerslie? Seems strange, because i have never seen them refuse to pay on all the other 3 code racing. 

8 hours ago, barryb said:

They just didnt take the last 2 races in Aus apparently. However many of the bookies put up markets for those 2 races and voided them after the race. disgraceful and I am a victim in there shoddy tactics.

Wow. I suppose i have not come across it too much, as i mainly bet on aus races

41 minutes ago, barryb said:

Hi Fellas, fellasses.

Great news Sportsbet have come to the party and paid out on Charchi Arcola this afternoon, good on them and they delivered on customer feedback (with a bit of prodding).

It's made my f in day bazzo....after the Princess slapped moi's hand I needed a lift

One minor question if you please...

Considering these f'ers have the generosity component of Boaty Mcfinboatface's uncle Scrooge f in Mcscrooge

...and they severely restrict winners...but mainly ban them...

How much are they letting you in for...and if they are...

...are you making love to the boss/es behind your wife's back to get in or on??

13 hours ago, Thomass said:

It's made my f in day bazzo....after the Princess slapped moi's hand I needed a lift

One minor question if you please...

Considering these f'ers have the generosity component of Boaty Mcfinboatface's uncle Scrooge f in Mcscrooge

...and they severely restrict winners...but mainly ban them...

How much are they letting you in for...and if they are...

...are you making love to the boss/es behind your wife's back to get in or on??

Tommy it would be a wasted exercise trying to explain to you the logic of it,  your inability to understand even basic principles those on here have put in front of you prevents you from grasping anything harder than 2 + 2.

BTW great to have you back, every family has there special person and we missed you while away in rehab.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fear enough...I'll take it as read you go to dance class on ya pat malone...

Do you wear drag??

Heres a few graphy things to help you with the drag coefficient in today's racing...seeing as I'm feeling attracted to you this morn

Paste the big bottom....look familiar?....line...across your noggin backwards

On average, horse races are decided in the last 500 m of the race, at which point the speed of competitors diverges (red arrow in (a), showing data from a single race, and (b? mean ± s.e.m. of speed of horses relative to pack average, across races by finish place and race length). These were computed for each combination of three finish places (1st, 4th and 8th) and three race distances (short: distance less than 1445 m or seven furlongs and 40 yards; medium: race distance greater than 1445 m and less than 2890 m, or 1 mile six furlongs and 80 yards; long: race distance greater than 2890 m). The n value for these bins varied between a minimum of 119 individual horse starts to 2342 horse starts, with fewer starts at large distances remaining in the long races. Small margins in average speed (0.13 m s−1 or 0.9% between 1st and 5th place, (c) make the difference in winning, and horses that spend time drafting behind other competitors go significantly faster (d).

IMG_0441.JPG

Edited by Thomass

No one is going to blinker you Thomas - great data for future use

Can you put it to the test next Saturday and list 4 bets at a NZ galloping meeting so we can test it.

Please post around 11am so I can punt them on my way to cricket

Thanks Thommo

Edited by Turny

I like your enthusiasm  Thomass, but this technicolour dream chart has put me in a spin:S.I feel with all this info to get through I wouldn't get my bet on be fore they jumped!!For me the simple gut feeling ,watching and  waiting (plus some inside info) and not over thinking things usually reap rewards?.

If your system works for you that's fine,but for me there are to many ifs,but's and maybe's to invest with any confidence 

All the best 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1