Bit Of A Yarn

Finally some integrity in Greyhound Racing?

Yankiwi

13 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Hot off the press, a JCA finding out today about another positive swab.

Is this the sort of decision that makes anyone believe there is even an ounce of integrity in the sport?

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-t-m-furner-decision-dated-8-november-2018-chair-prof-g-hall

I do believe that the riu, jca, grnz only have 6 months after the breach to do this. Would've challenged that myself

The reason this was pursued over seas was because of  the  Unbelievable "high"  level of caffeine detected in Flayoscs positive swab, a dose the dog never actually recovered from. The mention of a tea bag in the kenneling area is laughable. The costs of bringing this charge would far outaway the  fine given which most likely will never be paid. Surely a fine and disqualification of the maximum would have been more appropriate and send a message to others regardless of the Chefs health issues.  

Talking about Integrity...Stewards report from Mondays Palmerston meeting led by  Stipe Mini Mike says

Judicial report: an inquiry has been opened and adjourned in to a complaint of alleged foul language by a handler towards a member of the public .

From what I have heard language was Bigtime Foul and in earshot of other people including youngsters..Can anyone extend on this ?