Bit Of A Yarn

R.I.U. Have been aware for months..

cichlid

• JasonMc

• JasonMc
    • Members
    • 476 posts
    On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, cichlid said:

Well Stated Girl,  Have heard ex workers are in play against him  at present and the S.P.C.A. have been contacted. It was only a matter of time before he started crumbling, Coincidence perhaps that Sam Lozell is reported to be leaving as well.. and his wife Lisa has already buggered off.    If this is true the only thing left in the photo of the baiting is Cole himself and that little wee White Poodle.. Truth will come out it always does...     

Do tell more lisa buggered off? So trainer is no longer on property?  

•  

Late reply because original thread has been locked.   JasonMc..     Lisa Cole has been off the property for a long time and the R.I.U. have not been able to resolve this situation. Once again the Head of Greyhounds Stipe  Whiterod brings Integrity into Question.. Believe the Assoc have a new rule to rectify this "Grey Area" that should be in play  by now..   Bad look for Greyhound Racing when two prominent C.D.Trainers are Hoodwinking Punters by training under false declaration..

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, cichlid said:

Late reply because original thread has been locked.   JasonMc..     Lisa Cole has been off the property for a long time and the R.I.U. have not been able to resolve this situation. Once again the Head of Greyhounds Stipe  Whiterod brings Integrity into Question.. Believe the Assoc have a new rule to rectify this "Grey Area" that should be in play  by now..   Bad look for Greyhound Racing when two prominent C.D.Trainers are Hoodwinking Punters by training under false declaration..

Was there not a rule brought in after the schofield saga? 

There are at least 9 trainers that I know off that operate this way. Problem is grnz can't police the rule. Only apply it when it suits them. Just like the other new rule where no unlicensed people are allowed to live on the same property as or interact with racing dogs. Thatd mean most trainers are breaking the rules. Especially those with children not old enough to get a license