NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Comp: $10 TAB bet or 1kg Roasted Coffee Beans

6 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

It's all a bit confusing!  I'm trying to work out the T's and C's.  However I'm definitely not sending charity to a height challenged relative. 

I would be happy take a small % for my effort! confused as it was!

12 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

It's all a bit confusing!  I'm trying to work out the T's and C's.  However I'm definitely not sending charity to a height challenged relative. 

Clearly I won Chief.......

I'd be happy you posting "TAB For Ever you are a winner " and sending the money to the Salvation Army.

Not many participated .....clearly I was the best of a poor lot....the cream of the crap ! But that's not unusual on most of the threads on here. ! 

My Puke estimate will be close to the actual and even if you say ZERO raced , my lower estimate still an astute one !

Were you the Guy who ran the Oyster raffles around the Pubs of Dunedin a few decades ago........5 doz Bluff Oysters...sell the tickets ,have the draw ,announce the winner as the Chief Stipe then exit for the next Pub then repeat ,repeat etc !

On 7/11/2024 at 6:19 PM, TAB For Ever said:

My guess will be ...

1. Avondale 125

2.Puke           85

Well Chief , when you announcing the winner of your Comp ,I am sure your Sponsor expects you to have an Official announcement .

FYI there were 86 horses running at Pukekohe today .

I mentioned to the Salvation Army that a small cash donation should be coming their way !

Keep the receipt and I'll get a tax rebate of 30%.