NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Friday Night Lights - Good! Drone- BAD!!!!

Brodie

The second night of Friday Night Lights on the whole is going well and a good improvement to what we had on the Friday night, there are a few things that would make it better though!

Seriously, does anyone actually enjoy the bloody DRONE, every race??????

For the life of me, I can not see why they bother with it, it is horrendous, show the damn race not something from the Moon!!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rangatira said:

Back straight shot when nobody is moving is absolutely pointless.

I am waiting for the live behind the horses camera angle or from front on as they are nearing the finish line.

Its about the only stupid thing they have left to try so it must be on their radar. Why is it so hard to stick to the tried and true camera angles that everyone is used too that has worked effectively for the last 30 years.

front.JPG

Edited by Nowornever
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Would also like the camera man to have a wide screen of the horses after the winning post rather than panning in on the winner!

Would be more beneficial to see the whole field!

Yes I agree but logic does not enter the conversation when the TAB are involved.

• Haha 1

Overall we are very lucky in NZ with what Trackside offers!

HOWEVER, it could be improved significantly if the ones that make the decisions only asked their Customers of their thoughts!!!

Personally do not think that the TAB/Entain really give much consideration to customers opinions 

• Like 1

TAB I bet is full of arrogant managers who think they know best. 

Even though it makes complete sense to most, the idea someone else having a better idea than them makes them push back on it rather than act on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Overall we are very lucky in NZ with what Trackside offers!

HOWEVER, it could be improved significantly if the ones that make the decisions only asked their Customers of their thoughts!!!

Personally do not think that the TAB/Entain really give much consideration to customers opinions 

Well i hear the guy from TAB yesty on morning show saying they are aware the will pays are missing from new website, quinellas only and they are looking into it, it don't mean it will get fixed but they are aware of it.

• Haha 1

Entain introduced things that just make no sense.

This Racing and Sport Australia that they reckon have been trusted for 20+ years are very poor at providing accurate and informed comments!

The Ozzies clearly have very low expectations and accept the crap that they have been dished up for over 20 years!

Whoever is making the decisions for Entain needs to be making better decisions, they believe that chucking the promised $ at the stakes is all they need to do to satisfy us!