NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

A PLEA.... to all you good racing folk

hesi

9 hours ago, cichlid said:

I didn't realise how many  ex cafers were  banned , kicked out and abused. I don't feel so alone now..good luck, this site has a good feel to it.. 

There is more freedom in north Korea than race cafe, l got banned for calling the head of r.c Kim jong un, then again for liking a post that criticised him....pretty sure you're not allowed to have an opinion unless it mirrors the r.c leader. Really happy this site has taken off and given time will be the PREMIER racing site.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

There is more freedom in north Korea than race cafe, l got banned for calling the head of r.c Kim jong un, then again for liking a post that criticised him....pretty sure you're not allowed to have an opinion unless it mirrors the r.c leader. Really happy this site has taken off and given time will be the PREMIER racing site.

Ae ..... I hear ya Flags ...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I remember seeing that, bloody hilarious. At least you got banned for saying something. 

I just kept getting moderated because I was disagreeing with his mate all the time. Then told him I was out of there. 

• Like 1