NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

NZTR AGM

Catlyn Calder,  replying to a Post about what had or not been posted on the Offical Website.

"Hi Steve I actually manage the NZTR website and this document is always readily available after our AGM. The annual report legally goes through third party auditing, and several boards for approval. I know this because it is currently being prepared for our AGM on 26 November where it will be tabled and available for you at that time. If you ever need help finding info feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help."

then, in jumps Colin Wightman

Hi Catlyn. Who is entitled or welcome to attend the NZTR AGM?

Catlyn Calder:

Colin Wightman Club Committee and Club Management members, as well as all Committee and Management members of each Recognised Industry Organisations for Owners, Trainers, Breeders and Jockeys.

Colin Wightman

Do owners, the underwriters of racing have a right to attend the AGM?What I mean by that question is that at least 98 percent of owners don’t belong to the Owners Association and yet by weight of money they are the biggest investors and bank rollers in Thoroughbred racing.

So if we were to relate that to say a shareholders meeting, the majority of shareholders are closed out. Does that seem reasonable to you Catlyn?