Bit Of A Yarn

Sunny Rose

Won her maiden today over 1600m at start 4 .No prior form. Started at $25 tote; $42 FO.

Full sister to ATC Derby winner Tavago...the family of Empire Rose.

I didn't see the race and she won only narrowly BUT ..keep an eye on her in case nominated for Stakes races incl Oaks

Pedigree is A1 ..and she is underway!

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/12/2018 at 11:23 PM, Brando said:

Strange that it's racing in Hogan's colours when Peter Moody signed for it at 300k ?

not strange  at   all  breeders buy   into there own horses  all the time i have in past theres the lake syndicate  you sure petes  not in that

1 hour ago, gee said:

not strange  at   all  breeders buy   into there own horses  all the time i have in past theres the lake syndicate  you sure petes  not in that

Surely you'd awesome the buyer that signed for it was the one whose colours it would race in though? Not really the breeder who you'd have thought only took a small share.

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Surely you'd awesome the buyer that signed for it was the one whose colours it would race in though? Not really the breeder who you'd have thought only took a small share.

or maybe brought then leased back  ?  

• 2 weeks later...