Bit Of A Yarn

Too much Bullshit..??????

cichlid

There is too much crap going on with LATE  scratchings..!!!    About time the penalty  for this was extended and more attention was paid to the raughts being blatently played out by unscrupulous trainers..  7.30am morning of the races  is the deadline for scratchings and any trainer that hasn't been up well prior to  this time attending to the team needs to get another  job. Too many injuries being picked up at the vet table, too many bitches in season most,  not being picked up , bee stings  you name it...The Associations Board needs to re address this issue and allow our very competant R.I.U. to deal out penalties that will curb the increasing numbers of dogs being late scratched.   With trainers on the Board privy to first hand information maybe they can contribute to this as it is very likely they will no first hand what is happening....Merry Xmas and may the next cheat that scratches for the wrong reason bare footed  stand in a  pile of dog shit....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Serial offender here...

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13358/stewards-report.aspx

"Judicial report: TIDDY CASH in Race 10 was up in weight by 3.3 kilograms from the weight recorded when presented to race on 28.11.18. However, the Trainer scratched the dog in breach of the Rules on that occasion and that matter has subsequently been dealt with before the Judicial Control Authority."

So to me, this was no surprise, but one thing I'm not understanding is, how on earth was this dog a $2.60 favourite in todays event?

image.png.bf78c12e87ee513f7048b47c766a2c8f.png

image.png.0aee20d428a1c635239ae6b0d92d9840.png