Bit Of A Yarn

Trudi whacked

Fred

xD Out for eight days for whipping

Are the stipes getting serious ? It's probably time , go back 25 years or so and the maximum fine for whip use was increased to $2500 and nothing happened to reduce the offending and the fines  were minor. I note D Danis , an apprentice copped a $500 fine the other day and that seemed harsh compared with mere warnings being dished out. .

8 days could equate to $10,000 in lost earnings for a decent jockey like Trudi, one wonders if she has been singled out for her habit of calling a spade a shovel or if we will now see similar penalties for similar offences. I'll get Thommo on the job of checking 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2018 at 1:27 PM, Fred said:

xD Out for eight days for whipping

Are the stipes getting serious ? It's probably time , go back 25 years or so and the maximum fine for whip use was increased to $2500 and nothing happened to reduce the offending and the fines  were minor. I note D Danis , an apprentice copped a $500 fine the other day and that seemed harsh compared with mere warnings being dished out. .

8 days could equate to $10,000 in lost earnings for a decent jockey like Trudi, one wonders if she has been singled out for her habit of calling a spade a shovel or if we will now see similar penalties for similar offences. I'll get Thommo on the job of checking 

Wow talk about spitting the dummy Fweedie

Trudy told Den Ryan..." If I had a dick it'd be a different story"

To true Twudy...but you'd still get done for over the shoulder olde world riding style stuff...

Btw Fwed...it's an incremental scale of judicial consequences 

First is 3 hundy etc...3rd is a suspension then more...within a 12 month frame

But wee C is right

Having Parkes get suspended for thrashing his mount 29 times up the straight in Cup week...

...winning by a nose...and no possibility of a relegation is simply ridiculous 

Theres bound to be a G1 win decided by foul means this season too..after Trudy won a G2 illegally last February...

And not a thing can be done about it

Well Thomas there is a bit of a theory that Trudes gets 'picked on'. An old bloke like you will remember when she and little Mandy had a little tiff in the stewards room and continued the discussion in the ladies room -poor Mandy was unable to fulfil her engagements. Being fair minded the stipes chucked both out for a few months -probably until the weather cooled also.... 

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Well Thomas there is a bit of a theory that Trudes gets 'picked on'. An old bloke like you will remember when she and little Mandy had a little tiff in the stewards room and continued the discussion in the ladies room -poor Mandy was unable to fulfil her engagements. Being fair minded the stipes chucked both out for a few months -probably until the weather cooled also.... 

Mandy? 

20 minutes ago, Fred said:

Mandy...Mandy Rice??

I always preferred Christine Keeler meself...

She was bff with the Caulfield Cup winning Jock for a time as well...and that ended with a shouting match/biff sans race too

This time she copped another fine for refusing to go back and face the music as well

It must have felt good doing that...even though the Money could have bought the Stipes some Xmas presents

Guest CrossCodes

At least this time she wasn’t out running down cyclists and blaming it on being ‘deaf’, more like she was off her trolley! No respect for this so called ‘woman’