Bit Of A Yarn

Welcome to beautiful NZ.

Joe Kidd

100%.

Must be remembered that some kiwis are also extremely disrespectful to our country and other kiwis. The one thing these dickheads all have in common is being feral. Big ups to the lady who confronted these lowlife at Takapuna beach. Have to wonder what the local men were doing while it unfolded.

We live at Rothesay Bay on the Shore very near a lovely beach. Last year I noticed five 18-20 year old blokes walking up our road looking out of place. I saw one of them kick over a recycle bin so I stopped and watched to see if anything else went down. The came by an honesty box full of grapefruit a dear old girl had outside her well kept property. I'm picking she's in her late 80's early 90's. These lowlife started throwing her grapefruit around the road having a great time. I'd seen enough so pulled up next to them and got out of my car. I'm a fairly big guy and have my share of body art from my colourful youth. I'm no tough guy but don't stand for nonsense and the fear gene passed me by. I knew the only way these lowlife would respect me was if I dominated them so I said ok shitheads, go and pick up all these grapefruit and then go and apologize to the old girl who owns the property. One of the brave souls said, says who? I said me shithead, and if you don't do it, the next ride you take will be in the boot of my car. They decided to do the right thing. Self preservation is a good motivator. They cleaned up the mess everywhere and then apologized to the home owner who was very thankful but asked me to dismantle her honesty box as this wasn't the first time it had happened. 

Sent the dickheads on their way. Found out the next day the same ferals had left two rubbish bags full of garbage and about 20 beer cans all over the family picnic area at Rothesay Bay beach. As a result, what the Irish gypsies did hit a nerve. I'm pleased kiwis have expressed their disgust. Perhaps it's time new rules were put in place so any tourist with compelling evidence of anti social behaviour against them is immediately deported after paying a significant financial penalty. If kiwis get fined $250 at the border for bring in some fruit etc, these lowlife should get a considerably bigger fine for willful damage, vandalism, blatant disrespect etc etc.  

• Like 1

This isn't the first time for Northern visitors.

Not so long ago a family of British tourists went around the country getting people agitated wherever they went, not paying for their food and getting other people to clean up after them.

But just because they were called the Duke and Duchess of Sussex nobody said a word.!!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 14 day right of appeal against deportation is a farce. If the target lodges an appeal, they can't be deported for those 14 days. Ferals like that group of shitheels can do a lot of damage in two weeks. As is always the case with feral scum, it's the fault of everyone else of course, not them. I see they are very concerned about being attacked by Maori's. They have rubbished white kiwis which they feel safe to do. Plenty of similar white folk in the UK and they are not worried about them. Not so with Maori. Some of the bro's will look concerning to them hence saying the Maori culture is beautiful and welcoming but not white NZ.

Fingers crossed that if the senior ferals among them get toweled up as a parting gift on behalf of all kiwi's, it's a bro that presents said gift. That should just about earn them a knighthood :)