Bit Of A Yarn

25 degrees in wanganui

18 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Haha I remember the same lure driver 

Stopped the lure meters short of the finishing post and the dog rolled over the rail and did disks In  it's back and never was able to race the dog broke In very quick and had a very big offer so dose this person go the club for the money that was offed 

There are 100s of incidents where this clown has been responsible for the injury of dogs trial day. I'm shocked the club have not sacked him after years of complaints

Deb would like me to pass this on. This is a quote:

"I would like to thank everyone who has been supportive post-hearing especially the Wanganui club members. The process has been difficult, and the decision to take action was not taken lightly. The syndicate believed there was a case to answer.

The syndicate has been disappointed by the club's behaviour post-decision as have many members. It was not our intention to cause any harm to those who trialed at the track. We only sought to rectify a situation that had not been resolved despite the efforts of the members themselves. We believe the action taken by the club post-decision is extreme. We fully support any remedy the members choose to pursue in resolving the present conditions.

I have had occasion to feel unsafe in recent days and have passed that on to industry powers. The abuse and slanderous statements made are uncalled for, as is the behaviour toward a witness who appeared. Everyone is entitled to an opinion with respect. No one should be referred to as a "low life" because they support the court decision.

At days end, the tribunal heard all the evidence and ruled. Judgment was handed down. The club may seek a rehearing or choose to appeal, that is their right in law. 

Thank you for your support.
Deb Edlin."

• Like 3