Bit Of A Yarn

Not a Good Look.

mee2

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, Thomass said:

IMG_0514.JPG

The guy walking the 7 dog has obviously found a place to transport his large new fridge / freezer around. What an impressive sight. Looks like the only walking he's done in his life .....apart from his five sessions at Valentines every day walking repeatedly back to the counters refilling his plate. 

As for the "security". WTF is that about? As bad as that guy looks, there's one even worse that looks like he's eaten his Austin Maxi. It appears the plan for him to stop villains escaping is that he just stands there and prevents them from getting past him by blocking both sides of the road.

1 hour ago, mee2 said:

The guy walking the 7 dog has obviously found a place to transport his large new fridge / freezer around. What an impressive sight. Looks like the only walking he's done in his life .....apart from his five sessions at Valentines every day walking repeatedly back to the counters refilling his plate. 

As for the "security". WTF is that about? As bad as that guy looks, there's one even worse that looks like he's eaten his Austin Maxi. It appears the plan for him to stop villains escaping is that he just stands there and prevents them from getting past him by blocking both sides of the road.

What a complete and utter disgrace you are for posting this. 

Personal attacks aye.. What a brave person you are sitting behind a computer. 

Get a life. 

Regards

A forever growing

Corey 'The Fridge' Steele.. 

P. S 

I would've written more but my orders finished at the McDonalds drive thru

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cozza said:

What a complete and utter disgrace you are for posting this. 

Personal attacks aye.. What a brave person you are sitting behind a computer. 

Get a life. 

Regards

A forever growing

Corey 'The Fridge' Steele.. 

P. S 

I would've written more but my orders finished at the McDonalds drive thru

Agree Cozza, that was a direct copy from a thread on the galloping section compliments of Thomass

3 hours ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Why does wanganui and Palmerston clubs employ security guards. Ridiculous. Wanganui could spend that money on extending the kennel block so dogs can be kenneled early if it's hot. I suppose it is a disfunctional track full of hot heads

OMG if you want to kennel early you have always been able to do this another stupid statement I am beginning to think that these people just want to ridicule the Club. Sorry this is just ridiculous. Why don't you put you name forward for the Board at Wanganui or committee at Palmy o yes right you are probably banned. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hall said:

OMG if you want to kennel early you have always been able to do this another stupid statement I am beginning to think that these people just want to ridicule the Club. Sorry this is just ridiculous. Why don't you put you name forward for the Board at Wanganui or committee at Palmy o yes right you are probably banned. 

Correction: You can kennel early but only in the first 12 races. 13, 14, and 15 have to wait till 1, 2, and 3 have been run. Trial dogs cannot kennel and nor can reserves. I have copied the info below from Monday's fields. It appears at the bottom of the page after the field for Race 15 in case you missed it. There needs to be provision made for all dogs. Nothing stupid about the statement at all. Just a total inability to comprehend on the readers part.

Kennelling times: Kenneling Times. Races 1 - 12, 11.41am to 12.41pm. Alternative Kenneling Times For : Races 5 - 6, 1.31pm to 1.41pm. Races 7 - 8, 2.10pm to 2.20pm. Races 9 - 10, 2.52pm to 3.02pm. Races 11 - 12, 3.32pm to 3.42pm. Scratchings, Please Phone 06 3583948

6 hours ago, mee2 said:

Guess he looks healthier than half the skinny jockeys that take pills to lose weight and look as miserable as shit , kim dosnt look unhappy and what the f..ck.does it have to do with you thomass , a body dosnt make a person there heart and head do  ,which you lack in both dickhead , and by the way your wife told me this when we woke up..

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Not so long ago everyone was whingeing that their dog's had to be in the kennels for too long! Now you want more kennels to have the dogs in there longer? 

Bob, it's more about climate change and temps heading to 30 degrees at present. All trainers have the right to act as they see fit. There was a heat stress related incident, and any more could see MPI force the issue. Always need to be proactive rather than reactive which is what we have been for years. There is merit in the idea and some constructive conversation would be prudent, even if an extension doesn't eventuate. At present, there is only provision for 12 races.

Edited by Cockyaleg
grammar error

9 hours ago, Sickof it said:

There are also kennels at the front that can be used  if you ask also spare kennels after the races are kennelled. There's only a handful of people that put there dogs back in them. How do other tracks handle this????

Thanks Lisa. I have tried this. The dogs go beserk at race dogs going out. Then you get a visit from security gaurd. Your dog is upsetting the kennel staff. Take it out

14 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

It's been move to the Vent board & locked....

Thomass got his digs in & now other members are not being allowed to give it back to him...

Maybe a bit of reverse discrimination there Chief?

No it was turning into a shyte fight between the galloping and dog codes.  I don't like fighting amongst ourselves as the industry have bigger issues.

As it stands you will agree I have a broader tolerance for most things than any other forum.

Please respect that as it comes with its own issues that I have deal with.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

No it was turning into a shyte fight between the galloping and dog codes.  I don't like fighting amongst ourselves as the industry have bigger issues.

As it stands you will agree I have a broader tolerance for most things than any other forum.

Please respect that as it comes with its own issues that I have deal with.

Support you totally Chief and thank you for the opportunity to post here. I am however disappointed that anyone would target another based on appearance. Afterall genetics and life circumstances can have a profound influence on us all. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

Support you totally Chief and thank you for the opportunity to post here. I am however disappointed that anyone would target another based on appearance. Afterall genetics and life circumstances can have a profound influence on us all. 

Yes I agree however I do think the Greyhound code lets themselves down in the image that they often portray.  I think the issue is not the individual but the image of professionalism.  How often do you see handlers (do you call them that?) going around to the start with their shirts hanging out?  In the photo there is one.  I'm guessing she is a woman and tucking your shirt in doesn't count. 

This thread will be locked soon.

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yes I agree however I do think the Greyhound code lets themselves down in the image that they often portray.  I think the issue is not the individual but the image of professionalism.  How often do you see handlers (do you call them that?) going around to the start with their shirts hanging out?  In the photo there is one.  I'm guessing she is a woman and tucking your shirt in doesn't count. 

This thread will be locked soon.

Fair point Chief. And you are correct, tucking of shirts only applies to men.