Bit Of A Yarn

Dianne Donlon Shame!!!

mee2

This lady has a long history of taking the option of putting dogs down rather than pay a little more and rehome her dogs. Yesterday at Wanganui she put a beautiful loving  dog down at the track because the  girl had a laceration to a toe.   LISSADELL BABE referred to the vet and was found to have badly lacerated open wound to near fore digit 4 and was euthanazed..      SHAME on you Dianne.!!!.   This is the sort of behaviour the Industry MUST  address as  it is ultimately one aspect that will enhance the possibilities of the sport being   shut down..      Common Sense!!....     Doctor Welfare  Marie Stewart,  Sean Hannan,    Mario Barsi..  How about Putting this ever too often occurance  at the "Top of to Do LIst" ?  and Rectify this shamefull behaviour of a few that is  not only hurtful to  genuine dog lovers but a  blurr on Administrators  competency.... 

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2
  • Sad 4

Guest CrossCodes

She is one of the nastiest , most grumpiest horrible woman I have ever met, and this shit just confirms it.

What is worse is that the Stipe and the Vet let this dog get put down for an injury which would be relatively easy to heal in order for the dog to be rehomed.

Anyone who gives this old bag dogs should be ashamed of themselves, Donlon, the Stipe and the Vet should all be euthanised themselves.

54 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

She is one of the nastiest , most grumpiest horrible woman I have ever met, and this shit just confirms it.

What is worse is that the Stipe and the Vet let this dog get put down for an injury which would be relatively easy to heal in order for the dog to be rehomed.

Anyone who gives this old bag dogs should be ashamed of themselves, Donlon, the Stipe and the Vet should all be euthanised themselves.

have never heard of the woman but sounds like scum of the earth. the type of person that should be driven out of the sport.

• Champ Post 2

I'm surprised the head stipendiary steward on this day Mike Austin let this happen. The dog walked off the track. Although it was limping was it necessary to be euthanized?? I admire this vet for her thorough checks but I'm shocked at euthanasia in this case? Who's call was this when the vet is always happy to scratch for cough, small cuts or muscle soreness? Report says it was a laceration. I saw a broken toe..... 

Well of course she did. When your toaster breaks you throw it away. That's the way the industry thinks of these dogs--just commodities to be used and discarded when they no longer make any money.

I am a Board member of GREY2K USA Worldwide, an organization that fights to save these marvelous creatures all over the globe. (you can learn more about us here: http://www.grey2kusa.org.) I have fostered and adopted rescued racing greyhounds since 1995. I cannot imagine abandoning any of them when they become injured, old or sick and yet this is routinely what happens to them at operating tracks and will continue to happen as long as racing is allowed to exist.
Fred Barton
Board Member
GREY2K USA Worldwide

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

Hey mate this isn't normal for us either that why we are not happy too .this is a case where the old trainer who to her is normal just to kill her dogs instead of rehoming them attitude needs to be changed. The stipes should if stepped in he normally would to be fair and stopped it. But she would of just gone to the vet on Thursday and done it because it is allowed. You can kill healthy dogs I've been told by nzgra. It reflects badly on all of us as usual . most of us have a range of really injured retired dogs at home.

I

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fred Barton said:

Well of course she did. When your toaster breaks you throw it away. That's the way the industry thinks of these dogs--just commodities to be used and discarded when they no longer make any money.

I am a Board member of GREY2K USA Worldwide, an organization that fights to save these marvelous creatures all over the globe. (you can learn more about us here: http://www.grey2kusa.org.) I have fostered and adopted rescued racing greyhounds since 1995. I cannot imagine abandoning any of them when they become injured, old or sick and yet this is routinely what happens to them at operating tracks and will continue to happen as long as racing is allowed to exist.
Fred Barton
Board Member
GREY2K USA Worldwide

Hi Fred. well done for doing what you do you are obviously a kind caring man. just please don't judge all greyhound trainers based on soulless scum bags like this woman. I have many broken toasters at home all well loved. I have taken in many lost causes and turned them into confident loving dogs some have raced and some haven't but I would never put a healthy dog to sleep or even one with temperament issues cos there are plenty of humans with those as well. The dogs love to race and if they don't they should be on.a couch somewhere. I hate some of the aspects of the sport but I love working with.the dogs and seeing them grow as individuals and I love the challenge of being on occasion able to beat the big names of the sport  all I ask is you don't chuck us all.in the same basket as some of us would do anything for our dogs. take care

1 hour ago, Greyhounder said:

Hi Fred. well done for doing what you do you are obviously a kind caring man. just please don't judge all greyhound trainers based on soulless scum bags like this woman. I have many broken toasters at home all well loved. I have taken in many lost causes and turned them into confident loving dogs some have raced and some haven't but I would never put a healthy dog to sleep or even one with temperament issues cos there are plenty of humans with those as well. The dogs love to race and if they don't they should be on.a couch somewhere. I hate some of the aspects of the sport but I love working with.the dogs and seeing them grow as individuals and I love the challenge of being on occasion able to beat the big names of the sport  all I ask is you don't chuck us all.in the same basket as some of us would do anything for our dogs. take care

Fred doesn't care. Fred and his friends have always had an agenda, ending greyhound racing across the world. As a group, they have never used their wealth to save any dogs, build shelters, aid shelters in any form. Fred's goal is to fleece the general public of as much cash as possible, and we are talking millions. They have been under investigation for fraud and will go to great lengths to spread lies. They have long been the driving force behind closing down greyhound racing in the USA. They are besties with the likes of PETA, and their leader Dorstop is a nut job. Be very careful,  they will use any comment you make against you. 

http://grey2klies.blogspot.com/

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Confused 1

Jason, I see your confused face. Grey2K. Fred has commented on this particular thread for a reason. Fred isn't a Kiwi. Fred found this page because Fred employs permanent staff to search the internet looking for anything that can be used against greyhound racing. He then engages with participants to solicit comment that suits his purpose. Fred does not care that the vast majority of participants do no wrong. Fred wants to shut us all down. Fred believes we are all cruel, nasty people. It sux to be Fred.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Greyhounder said:

Are you fucking kidding me greyhounder ,  Grey 2 k don’t give a continental about Greyhounds all there concerned about is closing Greyhound racing .

They are a total scam

• Like 3

Just now, Arsenic said:

Are you fucking kidding me greyhounder ,  Grey 2 k don’t give a continental about Greyhounds all there concerned about is closing Greyhound racing .

They are a total scam

I stand corrected. thanks you 2 for putting me right. Got carried away a bit trying to defend the good people. from now on all arseholes till proven otherwise.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

Jason, I see your confused face. Grey2K. Fred has commented on this particular thread for a reason. Fred isn't a Kiwi. Fred found this page because Fred employs permanent staff to search the internet looking for anything that can be used against greyhound racing. He then engages with participants to solicit comment that suits his purpose. Fred does not care that the vast majority of participants do no wrong. Fred wants to shut us all down. Fred believes we are all cruel, nasty people. It sux to be Fred.

Fred should fuck off back into his little hole , Grey 2 k don’t rehome any Greyhounds or for that matter any dogs.