Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury and Cambridge on the same night??

Brodie

I note that Forbury and Cambridge are both racing on Thursday night!

Great to see Forbury with larger fields for a change!

You would wonder if there is going to be enough wagered on both meetings to enable them to make a profit as the betting will be split between the two!

At least the fields are certainly more puntable at Forbury than Addington on Saturday!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You would wonder if there is going to be enough wagered on both meetings to enable them to make a profit as the betting will be split between the two!

Thursday this week is just like a friday and they have two meetings most Fridays so what is the difference. Also with you "investing" Brodie  as opposed to boring Fridays the turnover must be well up. The pubs and clubs will be humming so I say a smart move

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brodie said:

At least the fields are certainly more puntable at Forbury than Addington on Saturday!

I have scanned the Forbury fields and come up with an omen beat for you my good friend Brodie...

Race 7, Yaldhurst Tavern Junior Drivers' Trot, #14 Humble Ladd

All the best.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Yes fantastic to see a 10 race card with some big fields, I enjoy Thursday forbury will be some good value.