Bit Of A Yarn

Timaru TipsToday

Happy Sunrise

Heading into chilly times now so I need a winner to warm me up. Who has one for me?

I think Chris McDowell win do a Rainy River and win the first with Shardan Suzie even though the FF odds are not flash.

Never Mind should win the second. It has been backed into 2.40FF which is getting very tight.

Could be a favourites day. If I was chucking out roughies I might go Aveross Spitfire and Baker Creek who are both in the 30s.

37 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Heading into chilly times now so I need a winner to warm me up. Who has one for me?

I think Chris McDowell win do a Rainy River and win the first with Shardan Suzie even though the FF odds are not flash.

Never Mind should win the second. It has been backed into 2.40FF which is getting very tight.

Could be a favourites day. If I was chucking out roughies I might go Aveross Spitfire and Baker Creek who are both in the 30s.

Look for horses trying to get into the jewels, e.g the last

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

No Jeremy wells?

• Haha 1

R3 Topspinner Has shown a bit at trials and with good draw and very aggressive driver ,I think will either be first or last.

R5 Flying Monkey should get a nice run in first half a dozen,will finish better than any

R11 Feel the Money is bet of the day.Awkward draw  but has too much ability for these

• Like 1