Bit Of A Yarn

Thomas do some homework on this please.

barryb

Can you look into whether the poor bastards whom own Paddy Bourke get compensated for the running rail falling down and f--king his chances.

Did they get the entry cost, jockey fee, transport cost etc refunded to them for the gross incompetence that cost them a winning or at worst placing chance. 

• Like 3

So bazzo..you ask moi nicely here...yet on another site...

The guys a nutjob Hesi, sorry I just have been bloody busy the last week & yet a bloody again sick with the flu. havent felt like doing a heck of a lot the last week.
The wife has been coughing all night for 2 weeks and my eyes are out of my head. This has certainly been the yr of the sickness.

Do I have doormat tatted on or painted??

My best advice is to lay off the 24 Whakachunga Stubbies you bloat up on Saturdays...nay..every day...

...take Lypospheric Vit C every 2 hrs when you feel a chill coming...

...don't wipe your nose with your snott covered sleeve...make that eyes and mouth as well...I bet you eat your bogeys too??

Yuck...and get your long suffering Wife to jab you in the ass with a flu shot while looking for somewhere to insert the Bluey...

best

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, barryb said:

You are a nut job T, no point in debating it with you. Just thought I would give you a task to actually do some good, but then again what was I thinking, we all know you are a copy and paste expert.

Your right about the flu. Really hitting people hard

18 hours ago, barryb said:

You are a nut job T, no point in debating it with you. Just thought I would give you a task to actually do some good, but then again what was I thinking, we all know you are a copy and paste expert.

It's called 'two faced' Bazz....

Debate?  You wanted me to do your dirty work for you..

...this after accusing me of copying some other site wrt the massive Derby cockup..

..when it was entirely my hard work and the expert b/s radar that protrudes out of the noggin...

...you even had Freda fooled at one stage...but I showed her the emails confirming the truth...

BTW, what is it about Herman that he thinks 1 winner at 10's changes anything?

weird

• Champ Post 1