Bit Of A Yarn

The only upside of Te Teko abandonment ...

Weasel

..is not having to hear Aaron White say:

so and so is "PICKING A PATH THROUGH PONIES"...

Aaron, think of something else, mate, this pet phrase has become very very tiresome to listen to ..to the point that I will put the Tv audio on mute.

Every comm have their own affectation though...If Simon says...

" the money right on the lolly" again...the cat gets it...ok?

As was pointed out by Hedley...lolly is money so it's like saying "money on the money"

...nonsense

What a commentator here should do is deadset copy the Kentucky Derby call

"and DOWN the stretch they come"...

It needs to be introduced to the Keewee Thoroughbred vernacular...on the race of the day...every day...

...hair raising spine tingling stuff

Da Boyz wear Plaid would piss themselves with excitement...and that's what we need

• Champ Post 1

On 12/06/2019 at 3:17 PM, Weasel said:

..is not having to hear Aaron White say:

so and so is "PICKING A PATH THROUGH PONIES"...

Aaron, think of something else, mate, this pet phrase has become very very tiresome to listen to ..to the point that I will put the Tv audio on mute.

Really , fark, you need to get a life , or a cockroach to chew on pal, is that the biggest issue in your sad life , starting to sound like thomarse , don't do that

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

7 hours ago, Kihikihi Kid said:

Really , fark, you need to get a life , or a cockroach to chew on pal, is that the biggest issue in your sad life , starting to sound like thomarse , don't do that

Of course your judgement is beyond reproach...

...telling me I shouldn't be criticising the Barrier Crew..."afterall they saved Taylor"

....or is it sad to comment on the death of a horse...where the Barrier Boys failed her?

• Like 1

Thoughts on commentators telling us who ran 16th past the post? In the US they stop at 4th.

It's never accurate and you could instead be instilling excitement about the winner instead of going through a dozen runners that are 30 lengths behind the good horse.