Bit Of A Yarn

Race 3 forbury

So ardee trouble gets hit on the front  legs by the staring tape  at the start., Watching the video the horse trots 2 or 3  strides then understandably breaks.

The inquiry ends up being dismissed. I thought it would take 2 minutes to late scratch that horse as the starting tapes are not supposed to hit horses legs,pretty basic stuff.  

Ardee trouble is by  brylin boyz,and I've watched enough of them to realize they are extremely touchy early in the race,and I have no doubt the tapes were a factor in it breaking.

Edited by the galah

Race 7  now.  You have the mark jones horse  Naiya francco open at $2.30 then drift markedly to $2.80 on ff at closing.

This horse showed good gate speed when running 2nd in a $40,000 race at addington last start.

But it soon became apparent it was just there for a quiet run when it went back to last and settled about 15 lengths off the speed after 400m in the 1700m race.

i backed it,not much due to my concern about no money for it,however still disappointed that the tactics employed meant you knew you had no chance after 50m. Would have been nice to be in the know pre race. All I expect is for them to be trying.,