Bit Of A Yarn

This is the future Generation of Racing...

Thomass

Well ain't that grand...

Tommo I have kept out of posting here for some time as I was sick and tired of your sycophantic drivel re the liar ardern..she is lying about her connection with certain  'advisers', and she lied about her knowledge of the so called 'hack' of the budget...

however, have to say that won't it be great when this child gets to primary school in a few years? A particuarly nasty coalition partner of arderns has been going  into PRIMARY schools advertising the benefits of cannabis and telling kids that the laws will be changed so they can 'partake'. Is this the 'way of the future'? Is your glamour girl ok with this? After declaring herself 'too busy' to go to the D Day Memorials-which was an intentional slur on all of the descendants of hundreds of thousands of NZ people who had to take 5 years or more out of their lives so people like her could live a sheltered life...ardern made herself look foolish when the real reason she didn't want to go to Normandy is that she would have been well and truly over shadowed by Donald Trump...jacinda who??

p.s. this ain't a long playing record, I won't respond to any of your drivel

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kopia said:

Well ain't that grand...

Tommo I have kept out of posting here for some time as I was sick and tired of your sycophantic drivel re the liar ardern..she is lying about her connection with certain  'advisers', and she lied about her knowledge of the so called 'hack' of the budget...

however, have to say that won't it be great when this child gets to primary school in a few years? A particuarly nasty coalition partner of arderns has been going  into PRIMARY schools advertising the benefits of cannabis and telling kids that the laws will be changed so they can 'partake'. Is this the 'way of the future'? Is your glamour girl ok with this? After declaring herself 'too busy' to go to the D Day Memorials-which was an intentional slur on all of the descendants of hundreds of thousands of NZ people who had to take 5 years or more out of their lives so people like her could live a sheltered life...ardern made herself look foolish when the real reason she didn't want to go to Normandy is that she would have been well and truly over shadowed by Donald Trump...jacinda who??

p.s. this ain't a long playing record, I won't respond to any of your drivel

The whole Ardern is bad but National is good is not only incredibly boring. It's total horseshit. This part of the forum is about horses so perhaps your contribution is appropriate.

Some couldn't be more ignorant and naive about the benefits of medicinal cannabis if they tried. The dark ages bullshit and scaremongering from the anti brigade is well under way as we head into the 2020 referendum and we can look forward to much more of the same. Still peddling the same shit that cannabis leads to schizophrenia and weed is a stepping stone to heroin bla bla bla despite that nonsense being comprehensively disproved decades ago . Safe bet that many spouting this baloney were strong advocates for lowering the drinking age. They say fuck all about the carnage we see from alcohol on every level (road deaths, health issues, violence both domestic and general, crime etc etc etc) yet have a loud voice scaremongering about cannabis.  

How dare anyone have the audacity to show there is another side to the debate. 

To anyone who wants to see an "educated" side to this debate should watch this doco below. It should be compulsive viewing for every politician. 

Edited by Joe Kidd
  • Like 2

On 21/06/2019 at 1:23 PM, Joe Kidd said:

Some couldn't be more ignorant and naive about the benefits of medicinal cannabis if they tried.

Just noticed this J K. Having had to step into the dark underground movement  (although dark isn't such an appropriate phrase) to procure medicinal cannabis for a friend in dire need of pain meds because of an intolerance to opiates, I have found it to be an eye opener. The underground movement (if you go looking) in light of our present legislation and with so many suffering souls is alive and kicking. One particular source advised me that the Police have turned a blind eye to it. The legalization of "medicinal cannabis "  is a no brainer, the evidence for it is overwhelming. I have now seen it first hand .