Bit Of A Yarn

ELLERSLIE Cop on to their DERBY cock up!

Thomass

ZZZZ...wakey wakey HQ...wtf took you so long??

Anyone would have thought you've been HIBERNATING with NO RACING in the Queen's City for 3 months?

While the CEO was holidaying in Hawaii with Davo and Kazza from Te Arkow..

So finally the 'Management' and the 'Board' met up for a dose of mid winter Mouldy Vino to discuss the DERBY f up...

You know where back to last place money in the Kraka Mill was counted towards a Derby start qualification...and a G2 placegetter was left off thanks to a slow nag running last...and getting a Derby start

wtf I hear you say?

And stone moi dead and call moi 'bleedin' obvious'

They've changed DA RULES OK.?

But get this...It was "IN DEPTH" 

Hahahahaha

Just as well the Bored didn't get too pissed and forget what they were there for then?

Lets hope they'll remind the EMPLOYEE Starters to chuck on all the Gear as well next year...

Which they left off the runner up...and forgot to tell their Employers...

Which fell upon moi's shoulders to inform the poor ignorami Management there...

It was the Derby Fock up to end all cock ups this year...let's face it

IMG_0841.JPG

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 3

You're most welcome Chef...I'm here to serve not swerve...

To avoid any more f ups they could have attributed Stake Money from the Avondale Guineas 1-5th instead of a The Restricted over inflated Kraka race...

..although the Vella Fella may have had something to say about that...

HQ and NZ Bloodstock are tight az

Now Thomass ... I recommend you adopt a more positive tone to this development here ...you've done well to get them to change 'da rules' ..so you should be giving credit where its due in a nice, kind, mature and positive manner (this will make them feel better about themselves and not get all antsy and stubborn and dig their toes in next time, see).

As a way of helping you catch my drift, here's a suggested post for you to make. Cut and paste and post it if you like.

"Hey guys and gals did you see the great Rule Change made by the ARC Board for the Derby. They've recognised the anomaly that stuffed up things this year and taken action. fan-bloody-tastic. Way to go, ARC. Well done."

Catchin' my drift? ...or am I being obtuse? (Shawshank Redemption)

Edited by Weasel
  • Champ Post 1

WHat...and sing khum by arrrrrg Weas..hand in hand....

Pshyc 101?

Any 'Management/Board' who came up with the original were either pissed or handed a bunch of folding from NZ Bloodstock to hype up their event...

They deserved any serve they got....fancy counting a Restricted Listed race to last place and ignoring a G 2 placing

...and expecting a "well done chumps" after realising they f'd up the most prestigious race in NZ...

...and then not knowing their Employees f'd up the Runner Ups gear app?

But wait there's more...then their employees lied when questioned about it...

..were there any warnings by ELLERSLIE's management or sackings for not following the required Starting Manual procedures...yea na

...oh yea...the RIU slapped the Starters wrist...ouchy ouchy obtusey

Edited by Thomass
  • Haha 1

But why would you salute an Organisation like HQ for stuffing up the Premier race in NZ??

I just don't get your holding hands and hugs philosophy weas 

If this is part of the 'new age' where any announcement about changing a total f up has to be met with a Green Tea and Yoga sesh..then leave me out...

It makes me want to go wees....

23 minutes ago, Thomass said:

But why would you salute an Organisation like HQ for stuffing up the Premier race in NZ??

I just don't get your holding hands and hugs philosophy weas 

If this is part of the 'new age' where any announcement about changing a total f up has to be met with a Green Tea and Yoga sesh..then leave me out...

It makes me want to go wees....

Show some contrition - they fixed it!