Bit Of A Yarn

Looming ' integrity' crisis in NZ racing

Kopia

You won't read this on nz racing website, or Rita website, or j.c.a. website, or racecafe or here....but it's happening for real. A mate of mine down here in da deep south has seen the following...

John Allen, the wasted space from the 'old' Racing Board who the industry can't get rid of..on at least $650,000 p.a. plus perks...who was almost totally responsbile for wasting $40million of OUR money on useless websites etc etc..

He's leading the charge on behalf of the r.i.u. to get rid of the j.c.a.    A 'special' report by some old retired copper-which nobody has seen-is saying that the r.i.u. and the j.c.a. should be 'disbanded', all board members sacked ( good so far !!), j.c.a. budget about $1.3m a year,  ri.u. about $7m a year..hooray!! thats over $8mil a year for stakes!!  But wait, there's more!

Then the silly pricks-again led by Allen-want to set up a'  super' integrity unit, taking responsibility for all raceday stuff, no j.c.a....to be overseen by a 'new' board of 8 people,chair,ceo's etc etc...new budget....wait for it....10 MILLION. What? So where's the savings? Why do anything?  What about stakemoney? This is madness shirley? More expenditure..Allen can't help himself, he still thinks hes running a government department where they print money when they want more..

And the next question has to be...are you happy with how godber and his bunch of incompetents are 'overseeing' integrity now? Tommo, you are super caustic on the r.i.u. hows it going to be when they call all the raceday shots? Without any independent body overseeing their actions ? Some jocks are gonna love it, thats for sure.

It looks like the above is going to be slipped through parliament to get some laws changed without any public/owner/trainer/breeder submissions...Open Government eh??

I kid you not

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Heaven help us if they get rid of the JCA.  It may not be perfect but it certainly provides checks and balances.  Curious you would agree that if it wasn't for the JCA and its process Morty would have been hung.

100/% the RIU here is the issue,PEOPLE  like Ching,, who was  an average rider drink a few beers with another average stipe called B Craick become a stipe but M Pitman destroyed him , he changed teams and became a member of the RIU,go back and sell houses and get off the gravy train called racing/intergirty and you will have several people in the same boat

13 hours ago, Kopia said:

Some will say well thats what you get in our nearest neighbour ( Oz )....a distinction is that their stipes on racedays arent packed with ex jockeys and nillers who can';t hack getting a real job, like ours are here.

Ive been banging on about getting rid of those Cloth Head covered wannabees at the JCA for honks koppa...

Its a 'Rolls Royce' system for an East German, or was it Russian, Trabant fume spitter...

Let's face it..Ex Jock Matty Willy knows a knock down Jock tactic when he sees one...he dont need a Cloth Head wannabe High Court Judge to agree ffs...

...although it took him sometime to recognise a real time cramp when that crooked az David Walker pulled one out...

The JCA is a complete waste of money...you know it

...we've got it ass about face..dish out the basic Interference, hand salute fine, diuretic imbibing on a day to day basis...easy az...

And if the wee f'ers ain't happy after that...

..give them an opportunity to Appeal to a Higher Being...just like Oz

Then and only then can they cry off to their Mammys...who might listen to them

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Let's face it..Ex Jock Matty Willy knows a knock down Jock tactic when he sees one...he dont need a Cloth Head wannabe High Court Judge to agree ffs...

And Grimshaw wouldn't know the front end of a horse from the back end let alone have the capacity to understand feed regime's.  In relative terms of cost the JCA cost little compared to the RIU.

Any Racing Industry has to have a base Integrity cost...

To then have 2 extra panel members from the JCA hearing basic shit like 'fist pumping' or knock down interference that blind Fweedy Stipe ex Jockey can see is wanton waste of Industry money...

We can't afford the Bludging 'reletive' terms...ok??

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

And Grimshaw wouldn't know the front end of a horse from the back end let alone have the capacity to understand fee regime's.  In relative terms of cost the JCA cost little compared to the RIU.

Tommo is a defender of a very much part time prime minister who fucks off whenever the going gets tough..so I don't think he'll understand where you're heading Chief. sometimes unpalatable decisions need to be made and the accuser shouldn't be the one who makes them. 

5 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Tommo is a defender of a very much part time prime minister who fucks off whenever the going gets tough..so I don't think he'll understand where you're heading Chief. sometimes unpalatable decisions need to be made and the accuser shouldn't be the one who makes them. 

Highly recommended viewing koppa...

Netflix's 'The Great Hack'...

Youd be a prime hackee I'm picking....click bait after click bait...following the Trump/Brexit Fake news...spreading Fake throughout the World until you become...

FAKE

19 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Highly recommended viewing koppa...

Netflix's 'The Great Hack'...

Youd be a prime hackee I'm picking....click bait after click bait...following the Trump/Brexit Fake news...spreading Fake throughout the World until you become...

FAKE

Get back on topic thanks.

I'll give you topic...have you seen it yet?

You of all people should see it...Fake news Knat supporter...in bed with the fake news lobbyists 

But...Yesterday was a classic reason why we need to get rid of the WASTAGE that is the JCA...

...a whip violation...just a quick count by the Stipes should do it...but what happens

A wannabe Cloth Head from the JCA dons his black cloth and condemns Sam Weatherly to a 400 Hundy fine....

...that Mickey Mouse could have delivered...why did they need to convene 2 JCA members..relaxing with a Whiskey and Stogie in the heated Presidente's room?

Besides it being a waste of f in time..the whiskey got warm and someone stole the Stogies...

Its a wanton waste of dosh