Bit Of A Yarn

A task for you Tommo

Kopia

?  To maybe deflect some of the shite, how about spending some constructive time doing this?

At a time when the racing industry-generally-is heading into oblivion unless a miracle similar to you know who's parting of the seas takes place very soon, are you able to 'source' what the costs of running the 'industry' might be? I don't have the time or the expertise to track it all down, talking here about salaries, fees, associated known costs. RITA ( you can estimate what these people are getting $$ plus logistical staff) NZTR, JCA.The so called report from some old copper which was shown here a few weeks ago stated some figures so you' have to imagine he did some homework and got them right? Are we talking $20 mil?  $30 mil? more? I don't really know.  IMHO talk of streamlining parts of the industry are too restrictive. All bets should be off. No more 'protective ones'. It starts here.

Do your best pal.  ( and I haven't even mentioned you know who!!)

Dunno what you're on about koppa but RITA's Dean Mac is all over this. .  .  .

He may however be visiting Winn in hospital today. .  .  .so your rant may not reach him. .  .  .

.  .  .what you CAN do though. .  .  . is send Winn some flowers. .  .  ok??

When the totally WASTEFUL JCA get the DCM it'll be a big cost saver. .  .  .

.  .  .you can bet on that

ah well can't blame me for trying to help you Tommo.

By the way, good on winnie, the hypocritical, egotistical prick. By the look of his erratic behaviour and appearance it was clear that old Johnny W had got the better of him. Tell him good luck with the clinic.?