NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Timaru Tips

Happy Sunrise

TAB a bit tight as usual with not much to excite the betting veins...

but Peggy Nova in race 2 at 4 20FF and 1 75FF are nice enough odds. You would think she is a shoe-in for at least a place. Nice way to kick off my multi's.

and She's Outstanding in race 3 at 5 20 FF place. Terrible draw but may work out nicely being 3 back on the inside on a damp day at Timaru as First Joy will most likely lead the whole way.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

but Peggy Nova in race 2 at 4 20FF and 1 75FF are nice enough odds. You would think she is a shoe-in for at least a place. Nice way to kick off my multi's.

and She's Outstanding in race 3 at 5 20 FF place. Terrible draw but may work out nicely being 3 back on the inside on a damp day at Timaru as First Joy will most likely lead the whole way.

Lots of value today for sure....I'm torn between lucky Luciano and take after me in race 5, although take after me has only won 3 of 90 I don't think he's met a field much weaker and he's sure to lead then trail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Lots of value today for sure....I'm torn between lucky Luciano and take after me in race 5, although take after me has only won 3 of 90 I don't think he's met a field much weaker and he's sure to lead then trail. 

I see Sheez Good has its supporters on the fixed odds. I thought Stompem would go well in that race too.

Take After Me seems to have been around forever and he never stops trying that boy. He has been going good races too. Give him another 50 or so starts and he will the pacing equivalent of Sarah Palin!

34 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I see Sheez Good has its supporters on the fixed odds. I thought Stompem would go well in that race too.

Take After Me seems to have been around forever and he never stops trying that boy. He has been going good races too. Give him another 50 or so starts and he will the pacing equivalent of Sarah Palin!

Yes always a good place chance with his great standing start manners. A few in that race with a chance.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Great start happy