Bit Of A Yarn

Alexandra Park tips

hunterthepunter

Guest CrossCodes

I thought Magilligan Point was the best of the night, but Stormont is well past it now as a driver especially, a horse with talent but won’t be winning many more with him in the sulky, some of these old coots just need to realise when to call it a day.

6 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

I thought Magilligan Point was the best of the night, but Stormont is well past it now as a driver especially, a horse with talent but won’t be winning many more with him in the sulky, some of these old coots just need to realise when to call it a day.

???? What was wrong with his drive. Pete Ferguson should have handed up . Cost his horse any chance of winning by not takng the trail. Finnished 4th and would have either won or finnished 2nd. 

19 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

This post is the best I've seen for yonks!       Damn it, I saw James this morning and now I wish I'd seen this gem.     Called him lots of things but never an "old coot" so I'll have to remember that one.      Also could use it on Herlihy, McKendry, Ferguson (Snr) Butcher (Snr too) - especially as most of these guys have won less races this season than Jimmy has.