Bit Of A Yarn

Robbie... not a happy man!!

The Centaur

Don't know if others can relate to this but seems Robbie is in a spot of bother.  Maybe there is a moral to the story.

From Racenet.

"Approval of any future applications for a trainers licence will not be granted until Mr Laing is deemed a financially suitable candidate," the RV statement read.

The trainer said he owed rent payments to RV but the breakdown of his marriage to his wife Rachael, with whom he ran his company RRL Bloodstock, had thrown his finances into disarray.

“I’ve had to pay all entry fees for the horses, feed, jockeys, floats all the bills — everything came to me, but I haven’t received any prizemoney,” Laing told the newspaper.

“$90,000 won in stakemoney should have gone to me but every cent went to my former wife.

“If I had half, everything would be fine.

“I’ve been yelling and screaming at RV telling them of this situation. I’ve been in touch with RV asking how I’m meant to pay.”

Laing said a mistaken RV report of a positive trenbolone swab from one of his horses in 2017 set off a chain of events that led a drop in his stable numbers before his wife left him.

He added an accountant made a $16,000 error in his paperwork, which added to his issues.