Bit Of A Yarn

Jmac Bonus Bets?

The odds weren't too bad; final field v tote, but the trick was waiting until closer to start time. Wait for the percentages to come back to a realistic level. Both winners he had, were the same price, tote v final field, at the jump. If they run the same promo again, my advice would be take full advantage of it,  J Mac is a strike rate jockey, but don't go backing them too early on in the piece if possible. 

On 1/03/2020 at 10:07 PM, Rusty said:

The odds weren't too bad; final field v tote, but the trick was waiting until closer to start time. Wait for the percentages to come back to a realistic level. Both winners he had, were the same price, tote v final field, at the jump. If they run the same promo again, my advice would be take full advantage of it,  J Mac is a strike rate jockey, but don't go backing them too early on in the piece if possible. 

Ha Ha, first two races today finished nearly last. I reckon since tab started this promo, his strike rate has dropped heaps. Poor guy gotta call the tab to end it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1