Bit Of A Yarn

Did you See?

My Focus is about to stop Chief,  If my input has been in vain so be it... I am in lock down and with provisions to last a long time. I thank those who have sent me the most beautiful variety of wines.  A lot out there can't comment because of  the Social Media threats placed on them by these  arseholes. I don't have to worry about that any more because I am de registered . I really feel for the genuine lovely people that love their animals and will struggle to see this challenge through. I have had many calls and not one has been contacted by the Greyhound Assocaiation or the R.I.U. to  ask if they are coping and  more importantly their dogs are safe. They don't really care a Fuck and that is so sad.... And to the smart arsed  failed Lawyers involved in this scam ..grow some Balls and charge me for  Telling it  how it really is..    Hannan.... Barsi you are whimps..

No I am not derranged Billy .     .Maybe if you had of left the word "Deranged" out of your post it could have been interesting as to How ones thoughts led them..and the site could have had constructive  feedback.... (Positive)    Think about it...Give 'em more rope..   who are you referring to ?  Me or likes that are taking the sport in a selfish direction..     I have made it quite clear how I think and have posted  my name up front .You Billy Have not!. Grow some balls and come clean . We are all in this Dilemma together and as sure as Christ was a carpenter I am telling the Truth...