Bit Of A Yarn

Did you See?

The C.E.O. of the Warriors front on the news tonite..That Sleazey prick "Cameron George" The man that was going to inject "Integrity" into our codes? What an arsehole of a man, in the way he conducted himself in the position that should have  seen him set an example, but instead he abused the very same people he was meant to protect....

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Clarkie said:

The C.E.O. of the Warriors front on the news tonite..That Sleazey prick "Cameron George" The man that was going to inject "Integrity" into our codes? What an arsehole of a man, in the way he conducted himself in the position that should have  seen him set an example, but instead he abused the very same people he was meant to protect....

Please explain to the Non knowlegible.

22 hours ago, Clarkie said:

The C.E.O. of the Warriors on the news tonite..that Sleazey prick "Cameron George" The man that was going to inject "Integrity" into our codes? What an arsehole of a man, in the way he conducted himself in the position that should have  seen him set an example, but instead he abused the very same people he was meant to protect....

Haven't you been here before ranting and raving like a banshee about George and Co ?

Aren't you a whippet trainer from the lower North Island who wears braces and a silly top hat ?

Is that you in the photo below standing behind the greyhound Call Me Ralph (pink rug) ???

If these allegations are untrue you are treading shaky ground.

spacer.png

20 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Please explain to the Non knowlegible.

Hi ,Centaur, I was hoping that someone would take the reigns  from here, but unfortunately not!!!.... but a couple of onlookers. :) Cameron George is on Record for everthing I say..The man is a professional arsehole...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, curious said:

Close though given the power differential. Don't think many ethics experts would agree with you.

Are these "ethics experts"  lawyers with trainees working for them   or perhaps university staff teaching students ? just asking

Perhaps George was taught by the Sheriff.

10 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Geez how many years do you all won't to go back?  I would've thought there are more pressing CURRENT issues to discuss.

Agree Chief, there are more pressing current issues at hand but the mere fact that Cameron George has been appointed to the board of the N.Z.T.R. after his despicable behaviour in such a position requiring INTEGRITY says something is radically wrong. It does not stop only with George as there are a group of theses parasites like cancerous cells clinging to each other worming their ways into positions within the overall racing structure.  Several are failed Lawyers I can't think of one that is passionate about racing.We even have Glenda Hughes parked up on her fat arse at the moment collecting a huge salary as C.E.O. for the Greyhound Code and is doing nothing for our sport or some of the genuine  people within  needing assistance.
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

Clarkie - Did he catch you doing something to a greyhound that you shouldn't of being doing ? At least these guys contribute to the industry, rather than sit behind an alias firing out abuse. Its same old, same old because they are only people that put their hands up and do something about it 

5 hours ago, Tiger Tiger said:

Clarkie - Did he catch you doing something to a greyhound that you shouldn't of being doing ? At least these guys contribute to the industry, rather than sit behind an alias firing out abuse. Its same old, same old because they are only people that put their hands up and do something about it 

No Tiger, I have never  met or had anything to do with Cameron. One instance that Triggered me with him was an interview with a really neat segment that Steve Davis used to air on Trackside. In this interview he actually lied to us all in what he was going to, and intended to achieve for our three codes. The man conned us and  ended setting up a standard at the R.I.U. that to this day runs on partly his sordid principles. This was not the only time on air he spouted off about how he could achieve but unfortunately he lacked the most important factor , that of "INTEGRITY"   In my opinion this recess should be used to straighten up many flaws that is slowly forcing the racing Industry into big trouble. Too many in the same mould of Cameron are using the Racing structure for their own selfish agendas and I think a Transparent look into this should instigated starting with Winstone Peters down...

30 minutes ago, Clarkie said:

The man conned us and  ended setting up a standard at the R.I.U. that to this day runs on partly his sordid principles.

I disagree.  He was only Chief Stipe at the RIU for 22 months.  Leaving in mid 2012.  That's EIGHT YEARS ago.  It's a bit like blaming Muldoon for Covid-19.

Neil Grimstone, on the other hand, as Manager of Integrity Assurance has been there since 2014.

Grimstone is a good example of why the outfit needs cleaning up, He was involved with others on the disgraceful Ross Neal episode..shocking!! and once again just covered up and fobbed off.   George  left, went back to Australia and came back for round two didn't he?  He then departed with  gagged orders  placed  on quite a few girl jockeys, I believe.?  It was all hushed up and  things were never bought out in the open. It's about time it was, and about time he left his position with the N.Z.T.R. It might have been 8 years ago but he set the standards we have today which is  very shady indeed.  There is a whole group of these Parasites still within and manipulating the codes.. Look at Craig Rendle and what he has done to the Greyhound Code..His partner in Crime Brendon Cole has his Court Case on hold until May because of the Virus.These arseholes in the meantime have had 3 years to extract over 7 MILLION dollars from the system. Coles case is so bad the Crown has him   I believe,  of  up to at least 7 individual charges of cruelty to animals and like many of us we have it from an insider one was a live poodle!!!  

• Champ Post 1

26 minutes ago, Clarkie said:

It's about time it was, and about time he left his position with the N.Z.T.R. It might have been 8 years ago but he set the standards we have today which is  very shady indeed. 

I disagree.  While you waste time focussing in something that allegedly happened 8 years ago you are not focussing on the here and now.

Other than salary what sordid standards did he set that carried on under Allen?

Ask the question WHO is NOW leading the RIU and setting the standards?

Anything else is pointless.

You are the "Chief in Charge" tell us who is in charge of the R.I.U. and setting the standards at present.? Godber is as useless and part of the cancer , he is nothing more than a  past sausage sizzler at the events held at the Addington Showgrounds  

6 minutes ago, Clarkie said:

You are the "Chief in Charge" tell us who is in charge of the R.I.U. and setting the standards at present.? Godber is as useless and part of the cancer , he is nothing more than a  past sausage sizzler at the events held at the Addington Showgrounds  

Then that's where your focus should be.  From what I can see and from what I've been told those below him are running things.