Bit Of A Yarn

Trackside - Bit of A Tip!!

Brodie

Watched all of the races today from Addington, which on the whole was good!

HOWEVER, Trackside why on earth you now have the horses names and dividends on the right bottom corner when the horses are coming down the straight is  just blatantly STUPID!!
This addition actually covers up the horses racing and so you can not see them!!!

Trackside We appreciate that you are trying to cut costs in promotion etc.but you could at least show us all of the race without  the need to show these details at the expense watching a close finish!!!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

HOWEVER, Trackside why on earth you now have the horses names and dividends on the right bottom corner when the horses are coming down the straight is  just blatantly STUPID!!
This addition actually covers up the horses racing and so you can not see them!!!

Trackside We appreciate that you are trying to cut costs in promotion etc.but you could at least show us all of the race without  the need to show these details at the expense watching a close finish!!!

I agree that was ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

On the money as usual my old mate.

I back my old mate Gotta Ticket but was unsure whether he was in the money or not because of screen obscured.

Regardless good training from M. Gill to have horse ready considering.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

are really stupid people cheap to employ

Not at all, we had John Allen stuff racing on over $700k!

We have still got plenty on the payroll getting too much!

Hope they get the picture  that they dont need the divs showing to block the horses on the screen!!!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 1