Bit Of A Yarn

Addington (Again) Tips

Nice happy , interested in Majestic Action R8, sold by previous owner trainer, has manners and speed in a pretty weak trot field.

Can anyone help me as to where I'd be able to find Addington trainers stats for say last year or last 2 years ? Last month been backing Williamson runners at Addington but as a mate pointed out unless it's a group race etc Williamson has a poor win % at Addington, yes he has a lot of great trotters but most of his Invercargill/ Forbury type of trotters don't measure up at headquarters.... but I get sucked in with the high tote prices.

1 minute ago, Dougie said:

but I get sucked in with the high tote prices.

Jimmy Carter or Only One Way?

2 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Can anyone help me as to where I'd be able to find Addington trainers stats for say last year or last 2 years ?

Best is here I believe but you can't get the unplaced horses at the track. Look under the infohorse driver / trainer enquiry. 

image.thumb.png.d24769e676f019197de0f95f6b11adc4.png

11 minutes ago, Dougie said:

interested in Majestic Action R8, sold by previous owner trainer, has manners and speed in a pretty weak trot field.

I was on when it won at Motukarara. Looked like it had ability but lost its way up Blenheim way. It has the potential to win a few in a row, especially under its new trainer who can lift a horse a notch or two very quickly. Looks like the horse is heading that way and the TAB hasn't missed it.

11 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I was on when it won at Motukarara. Looked like it had ability but lost its way up Blenheim way. It has the potential to win a few in a row, especially under its new trainer who can lift a horse a notch or two very quickly. Looks like the horse is heading that way and the TAB hasn't missed it.

Cheers man, thought maybe some stats that NZ Mett might have but your right unplaced runs aren't there... quick look last 4 years only 7 winners at Addington.

NSW tab odds wont be out until mid morning tomorrow but going by your comment will be short, darn hard to bet here as fixed odds are your only real option as some of these races hardly hit $1000 in each pool.

On a positive note Ultimate Stride today was sensational today, high speed, perfect manners and a flawless gait. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 7:19 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

It is always Addington. Never anywhere else in the region. 

And Sunday to look forward to at Addington.

I like a change of scenery now and again.

In the new season addington sunday replaces Southland sunday the whole calander is up the wop but gee who would want the job trying to sort it out based on events of the last month or two?

Edited by mikeynz

Was really keen on Essence of Easton today in a very weak field and over thinking Matty going all that way for 1 drive ..... and a terrible drive it was sadly.

He and Cox I just can't catch, very good drivers unless my cash is on them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1