Bit Of A Yarn

Of course its by Fenemor

3 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

He has gang affiliation  so yes he would. If anything  happens to any witness police will know who to go to. Hes NASTY TO THE CORE 

So how does he have gang affiliation.Or is this just your version.

“However, it was readily apparent, it appears, to those investigators that the calibre of the statement makers was such that their credibility ought not be relied upon and accordingly, the RIU decided, in a balanced and professional way, to take the matter no further.”

6 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Ah look at jake bell. Look at threatened  to cut Steve's throat.look at Steve's first partner get punched in her pregnant stomach. Milo you have said you arent Sam's mother.  All gd. Stop defending  sam. 

How am I supporting Sam.Have charges been laid and prosecuted in any of the cases you have said. Not that I know of.

4 minutes ago, Milo said:

“However, it was readily apparent, it appears, to those investigators that the calibre of the statement makers was such that their credibility ought not be relied upon and accordingly, the RIU decided, in a balanced and professional way, to take the matter no further.”

No what got cole of was the fact that some how he has got something saying he was 7n hospital milo remember you have no contact to cole stop sticking up for him

6 minutes ago, Mehe said:

No what got cole of was the fact that some how he has got something saying he was 7n hospital milo remember you have no contact to cole stop sticking up for him

Im free to stick up for whoever I choose not who you tell me I can or can’t.The fact is the Cole camp have not been proved of any wrong doing.End of story.Keep eating those eggs

3 minutes ago, Milo said:

Im free to stick up for whoever I choose not who you tell me I can or can’t.The fact is the Cole camp have not been proved of any wrong doing.End of story.Keep eating those eggs

Why do you keep saying people have got egg on there face the only person with egg on there face is cole look at the photos as i said your not clever milo 

Edited by Mehe

14 minutes ago, Mehe said:

I have never seen someone with no contact what so ever with someone fight a losing battle for that person

Jesus Christ your slow.How is it a losing battle.Whos the winner here.Someone who’s won over 2 million this season or you waffling on over a lost cause.THE CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED.Hopefully the message will get through to you eventually.Good night.

5 minutes ago, Milo said:

Jesus Christ your slow.How is it a losing battle.Whos the winner here.Someone who’s won over 2 million this season or you waffling on over a lost cause.THE CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED.Hopefully the message will get through to you eventually.Good night.

I don't think Jesus is going to help you 

You do know that the case can be re opened at anytime and i would say that there is some investigation going on right now Milo so I guess you lose 

I don’t understand how he can say this case has interrupted his earnings because the Cole kennels were still running and filling all the fields.
Also I don’t know how people can praise the Cole kennels with the record of most wins in a season. It’s very achievable if you have 75% of the meeting and breed dogs everyday and cheat.
Also he was talking about his wife that doesn’t get contacted from Aussie owners to train dogs right? 

• Like 1

i'm actually in shock after reading this article.... biggest crock of shit i have ever read. What about all the other inhumane things this piece of shit has done.. and continues to do....all the dogs he has murdered and continues to. The broodbitches who have produced winner after winner to get to the age where they should be enjoying a well earned retirement and all they get is either a bullet or a lethal injection and chucked in a hole to rot away..... he will get his..... eventually....Karma has a way of catching up with everyone eventually....

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 4:45 PM, Cheats onion rings said:

Could it possibly  be Maxine. Sam's mother

Nope, not me, I will put my name to my posts. I voiced my opinion, and everyone is entitled to theirs. I'm just over it all to be honest, some of the comments on here are just shocking and not worth responding to. 

Cheers

Maxine