Bit Of A Yarn

Of course its by Fenemor

He had the medical event over 6 years ago the baiting was about 3 years so how did  that work that he had medical certificates sayinging it was later that what I would like to know

Edited by Mehe

54 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Theres no egg shortage milo. No one has egg on their face. Few in the photos have blood on their hands. 

For Christ sake.There was no evidence so that’s why the case has been dropped so no blood anywhere.

33 minutes ago, Milo said:

For Christ sake.There was no evidence so that’s why the case has been dropped so no blood anywhere.

The evidence was he was in hospital at the time thats what got him off that is untrue you know it i know it 

1 minute ago, Mehe said:

The evidence was he was in hospital at the time thats what got him off that is untrue you know it i know it 

And the lying witnesses that changed their story.So many lies and accusations that couldn’t be proved.

32 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

It'll be interesting to see if the defenthreat to sue is followed through.  I would imagine this site and some posters would be targeted.

However my understanding is that the truth is a very good defence.

He has gang affiliation  so yes he would. If anything  happens to any witness police will know who to go to. Hes NASTY TO THE CORE