Bit Of A Yarn

Regan Todd- Takes the reigns!

Brodie

I note that Regan Todd has come out of driving isolation, and is having a drive At Addington on Sunday arvo.

He is driving Elo Louise in race 6 from the stand.

We all know that Regan is a very good trainer,  however he is only going to be having his 3rd raceday drive in the last 5 years, and his first for 3 years!

I am not too sure why Regan has basically given the raceday driving away, as he used to be a better than average driver!

Maybe it is that he prefers to put lighter drivers on and just concentrate on the training?

Hope he does well with the first drive back!

Edited by Brodie

On 18/07/2020 at 11:26 PM, Brodie said:

I note that Regan Todd has come out of driving isolation, and is having a drive At Addington on Sunday arvo.

He is driving Elo Louise in race 6 from the stand.

We all know that Regan is a very good trainer,  however he is only going to be having his 3rd raceday drive in the last 5 years, and his first for 3 years!

I am not too sure why Regan has basically given the raceday driving away, as he used to be a better than average driver!

Maybe it is that he prefers to put lighter drivers on and just concentrate on the training?

Hope he does well with the first drive back!

amen?