Bit Of A Yarn

What a Feat!

Cozza

Congrats to the Cole team on qualifying the whole Oaks field to be run next week

Not only did they qualify the 8 finalists, but they did this with 11 runners . Of which 2 ran 3rd and the other a gallant 4th.

Love them or hate them, this is a superb effort

Well Done Bigtime Racing 

Cozza

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Cozza said:

Congrats to the Cole team on qualifying the whole Oaks field to be run next week

Not only did they qualify the 8 finalists, but they did this with 11 runners . Of which 2 ran 3rd and the other a gallant 4th.

Well Done Bigtime Racing 

Cozza

What short memories you lot have.....best buddies now ....hugs and handshakes all round. Amazing what money can do eh. The scenes on Thursday were quite sickening from people who would gladly.have stoned him with the rest if there bread and butter had been taken away...and it.might yet...who knows how many white critters or grey critters wete sacrificed in the making of tbat episode. As far as i can see all the people that are sucking.up to him now must sanction what he did...and he did do it.....

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Way South said:

What short memories you lot have.....best buddies now ....hugs and handshakes all round. Amazing what money can do eh. The scenes on Thursday were quite sickening from people who would gladly.have stoned him with the rest if there bread and butter had been taken away...and it.might yet...who knows how many white critters or grey critters wete sacrificed in the making of tbat episode. As far as i can see all the people that are sucking.up to him now must sanction what he did...and he did do it.....

Spot on!

He will never gain my respect.

What's even worse than what he has done, is the suits doing nothing about it.

Creditability = zero for GRNZ & the RIU.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2020 at 8:51 PM, Cozza said:

Well Done Bigtime Racing 

Cozza

really what type of lube are you using

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2020 at 7:24 AM, Milo said:

Where’s the shame in helping someone.What a sick human being you are kiwi.Glad your not a friend of mine.

Kiwi is not the sick human being.....The sick human being.is someone who would tie a live little white dog to a lure and watch with no.conscience a powerful greyhound rip into it while it is screaming for someone to save it. That is as sick as it gets. And.any person/s that choose to ignore that fact and help such a lowlife should feel intense shame for lowering themselves to do so....but they wont....success and money are powerful magnets... and clearly.some people.cant see past it. I can and I hope most of you out there can as well.

• Like 1