Bit Of A Yarn

Dogs put out

Stipesboy

I've been watching dogs for years and I see a dog got put out yesterday for failing to chase race 8 number 3 but has a injury can someone please explain where  as I can't find it where it should of got put out in stipes report it says checked of heels and run off I've watched all this dogs replys and always runs wide no difference to race 7 number 3 same meeting be interesting to see what they say about race 1 today at Wanganui looked terrible on t.v they just kept hitting eachother surely something wasn't chasing.

5 hours ago, Stipesboy said:

I've been watching dogs for years and I see a dog got put out yesterday for failing to chase race 8 number 3 but has a injury can someone please explain where  as I can't find it where it should of got put out in stipes report it says checked of heels and run off I've watched all this dogs replys and always runs wide no difference to race 7 number 3 same meeting be interesting to see what they say about race 1 today at Wanganui looked terrible on t.v they just kept hitting eachother surely something wasn't chasing.

Yes race 1 at wanganui was shocking I cant understand why the 4 has to re-qualify but the 1 dog doesn't