Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

13 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

Do you bet very often during the week Barry? Do you have many issues around account restrictions? 

Yes either restricted or cancelled at most places.

Banned at Crown from fixed odds bets, Ladbrokes account closed, Restricted at BET365 to win no more than $25, William Hill restricted to win less than $50, Ned’s account closed after winning less than $5000, Classicbet closed, just had Sportsbet remove fixed odds betting this weekend.

Makes it difficult for sure, plenty of ways to get around them though with a little bit of effort.

• Like 2

On 7/07/2018 at 7:21 PM, barryb said:

Wally the point is we are looking for long priced winners, which are a dime a dozen mate,

at $10 do you understand its less than a 10% chance?.

Any day you break even is a bloody miracle when searching for long winners, look at those cock smokers on the first call mate, those clowns cant even get a $2 shot home.

How anyone take those idiots seriously is beyond me.

3 of the best punters going around are on this site and thats Mardigras, Curious & myself, you are getting fabulous ideas etc free of charge, you have a choice to listen to complete f--ksticks like Thomas or some guys who know what they are talking about.

Haha hilarious Mornday reading once again Bazza

Love it when you get legless and spew out a whole lotta sheet on Saturdays...

The last time you got sheet faced Rid Hill got the brunt of it for failing to cop the f on...

...and now you're the best of buddies...amazing what a bit of booze will do

Keep up the entertainment bazz

On 7/07/2018 at 6:42 PM, barryb said:

Shit me Wally, 2 winners.

How many do you want, I wont bother putting up free tips again, you can contact Des or Neil and pay shitloads for f--king crap $3 winners from Neil or  ring for no hoppers from Des.

Neil has no idea how to pick a winner even from his very good ratings, Neil lives a deluded world still picking off form and his results are so poor its not funny & Des is a $3 winner punter from a long way back, Good Luck Wally you will need it paying for these shit tips.

if you actually looked at these 2 guys long term results you would be in the poor house, Neil is a great guy, but a farking hopeless tipster, he wastes far far too much time tipping under $2 shots. Guaranteed he had that Rodrico as a big bet today. that will tell a story.

Oh moi gawd Bazza...

...and then you had the temerity to complain that wally wizzer didn't get on his knees to salute you

...after coming out even!!

ffs..has finding winners become that bad??

Im astounded you tipped a $6 shot in Para when the bet of the f in year in IGRAINE went untouched by anyone...even Rid hill who astonishingly handed out a no hoper maiden..as value ffs

IGRAINE finished a last start, Black Type 3L, behind a subsequent G1 winner in the States last month and ended up paying 6.7 the tote!!

You know the form 101 rule..

Find superior form in inferior races...

...and rubber stamped by an outstanding winning trial

That was so superior even a blind goose could see it while being whacked by the stupid az stick....

..are you a goose?

1 minute ago, curious said:

That's why I think you should have included him in your best punters list barryb. He's a  mile ahead of the rest of us in picking those and he even has a rationale for his tips. This time black type form is the criterion evidently.

Blinkers has now lost favour?

Nothing changes. He was absent because he realised just how stupid he is and had to run away for awhile. Funny thing is, for a while on another site he actually put up a series of 'selections'. Last call, 0/8 won - and mostly paying $3 -$5. It is actually quite hard to achieve such poor results. He should get a betfair account and start laying them off because they sure are winners - if you are looking for losers.

On 8/07/2018 at 6:02 PM, wally said:

thanks barry ive gone wide taken it with  6,7 10 in quin and tri

There's a word for you wally whizz bang fizz...

...humiliation by proxy...make that 3...

...to be excited by the object of your unrequited desires cruelty to loved ones as a means of personal subjugation...

...you can't have Barry but you desire him madly..

so much so...

...you'll take his b/s to the extent that coming even is a huge 'get you off'...

...you'll flagellate into the porcelain all night long, like a Dean Yendell...

...but Masochism wont satisfy you until I personally grab your talangis and give them a good rub together...

....which will make you realise it's in fact me you desire...you know it

11 hours ago, Thomass said:

There's a word for you wally whizz bang fizz...

...humiliation by proxy...make that 3...

...to be excited by the object of your unrequited desires cruelty to loved ones as a means of personal subjugation...

...you can't have Barry but you desire him madly..

so much so...

...you'll take his b/s to the extent that coming even is a huge 'get you off'...

...you'll flagellate into the porcelain all night long, like a Dean Yendell...

...but Masochism wont satisfy you until I personally grab your talangis and give them a good rub together...

....which will make you realise it's in fact me you desire...you know it

thanks tommy  i must say i did like my tommy tipple bottle when i was a baby  but that aside could you stop using big words as i never went to school as my grandfather  steptoe that looked after me couldnt afford it  anyway looking forward to you putting up some tips ,   are you sure your not really phil twyford

You are whizz....you're....you're a fickhead....your deekhead

But seriously whizzed...with a bit of training you could do your own tips

IGRAINE didn't need much cop the f on did it?

Black Type form wins most times...ok?

A last start German Black Type 3L to a G 1 winner is far better than NZ Black Type...wtf knew??

...even though they lost both Wars...how unfair is that?

Black Type form beats a stink no hoper Maiden tip that Mardi gave you..every time

what you want 6.7 or...nutting, zip, nada, zilcho??

Take the one win MASTER POET last week...an excellent 3rd in an R75 Feature meeting a few starts back...back to a midweek weak az...needing 2200M...8.5 FF...great value...

Even though Shorn broke the rules...it pays to have desperate Jocks on board...

Just get on

Given that backing all my selections in this thread at $10+ results in doubling your money and that backing yours would do quite well although most of yours aren't $10+, so arent in line with this thread. But well done as it at least shows you can read race results.

The main difference is that mine have been before the races. Try it sometime.

Yes Benny well done

I was surprised no one commented but I guess you can’t beat tunnel vision

Multifacets loomed Frankly Harvey Of the Day

But The wow factor was the diversity 

Rosehill

Wodonga

Ipswich

Narrandera

Kembla Grange She will Reign won her first start there by 9 lengths with Deanne Panya onboard

GC

Belmont

Kilcoy

Morphetville

Whoa!!!!!!!?

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

You are whizz....you're....you're a fickhead....your deekhead

But seriously whizzed...with a bit of training you could do your own tips

IGRAINE didn't need much cop the f on did it?

Black Type form wins most times...ok?

A last start German Black Type 3L to a G 1 winner is far better than NZ Black Type...wtf knew??

...even though they lost both Wars...how unfair is that?

Black Type form beats a stink no hoper Maiden tip that Mardi gave you..every time

what you want 6.7 or...nutting, zip, nada, zilcho??

Take the one win MASTER POET last week...an excellent 3rd in an R75 Feature meeting a few starts back...back to a midweek weak az...needing 2200M...8.5 FF...great value...

Even though Shorn broke the rules...it pays to have desperate Jocks on board...

Just get on

thanks tommy ass i guess this post is referring to me now firstly the post was started just to get  peoples thought on there best longshots for the day you dont have to back them it all just a bit of fun  but i see   post any longshot tips  so ill start another post for you and we will call it my best for today

On 9/07/2018 at 5:43 PM, mardigras said:

Nothing changes. He was absent because he realised just how stupid he is and had to run away for awhile. Funny thing is, for a while on another site he actually put up a series of 'selections'. Last call, 0/8 won - and mostly paying $3 -$5. It is actually quite hard to achieve such poor results. He should get a betfair account and start laying them off because they sure are winners - if you are looking for losers.

Considering your last 7 'tips' have all been losers, including the unbelievable maiden 'tip'...

...its a bit rich to be calling moi out on 8 then...even though it's total fiction...

...and then I provided ACTUAL PROOF of TAB sheets...2 lazy hundy into 10k plus on a boring Friday...just to shut you up...

..where you choked and said "it's a fluke"

niller

23 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Considering your last 7 'tips' have all been losers, including the unbelievable maiden 'tip'...

...its a bit rich to be calling moi out on 8 then...even though it's total fiction...

...and then I provided ACTUAL PROOF of TAB sheets...2 lazy hundy into 10k plus on a boring Friday...just to shut you up...

..where you choked and said "it's a fluke"

niller

wheres the proof