Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

1 hour ago, wally said:

wheres the proof

Wally, it was hilarious (and others on here can back this up).

He was asked to back up his claims over a period of nine months. Nothing. Then one day he sticks up some image of winning some money. Only took 9 months. 

No winners before the races. Nothing. At the rate spent in the 'image', it wouldn't take many days to wipe that out. 

And as we speak, still no winners before the races. He is the class clown wearing the emperor's new clothes.

• Haha 1

Guest CrossCodes

A boring days racing so far, those jockeys coming out wide need their heads read, nothing making ground from the back and any further than a few off the fence, typical Avondale.

19 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

A boring days racing so far, those jockeys coming out wide need their heads read, nothing making ground from the back and any further than a few off the fence, typical Avondale.

Would Punters have made more 'investments' if they'd known the pen. Reading on the rail was the place to be??

Na stupid question...

18 hours ago, barryb said:

Thomass, nothing?

No not your head, selections mate.

With blinkers, tongue ties, cheekers & fark knows what today, there must be a few that we should be watching before the race is run.

NEXT UP with BO first time was a special Bazz...

A prolific winning family with few convictions 2nd up after gawking all over the place

Shelly Hale..." yes he needed them on...a big gawky dufus who ran around last start"

Sometimes you just have to watch a neddys last start...which you don't of course

Like Kyrie Elaison...Gibbs "she just needs Blinkers to perform"

Lucky for you you knew Gibbsy was putting them back on and she needed them...

...yea na

6 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Do you like chips Bazz?

No T I don't much, didn't want to end up looking like most of your Labour supporters.

Have you actually got anything at all positive to contribute or is it always going to be sensationalist hot air?.

• Like 1

I float both ways bazza...

I positively contribute to certain topics and highlight what I think the industry needs to do...plus post piks of hotties...

...and hoist suits up who don't perform to required internationally accepted standards...

...and I don't post while pissed

Actually T I am going to be floating around in Auck over the weekend, mainly in Epsom, I can arrange for a visa for you to be able to come into this part of the city if you like? We could catch up for a coffee (my shout), I will even shout you a date scone if you want.

You could bring your sheet of winners along which would be great to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

I float both ways bazza...

I positively contribute to certain topics and highlight what I think the industry needs to do...plus post piks of hotties...

...and hoist suits up who don't perform to required internationally accepted standards...

...and I don't post while pissed

Unfortunately for the rest of us, you post constantly whilst under the influence of.

http://www.hanapiranha.com/single-post/2016/11/22/10-Tips-For-Surviving-A-Fuckwit

24 minutes ago, barryb said:

Actually T I am going to be floating around in Auck over the weekend, mainly in Epsom, I can arrange for a visa for you to be able to come into this part of the city if you like? We could catch up for a coffee (my shout), I will even shout you a date scone if you want.

You could bring your sheet of winners along which would be great to see.

You could bring the princess as well mate, be a treat for her to get out & dress up a little.

Caulfield Race 5

Wayanka

The captain navigated a very wide course on this improving 4YO from the Waller fleet last start. 

He was able to grab a handful of sambos from the picnicking crowd on the corner, such was the course plotted, but he still had the audacity to sail on fastidiously to only be beaten by 3 tacks and a jibe.

This trainer - jock combo has proven to be a very good one to follow and this looks like another potential winner.

Anchors away ?

• Like 1