Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

19 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

Caulfield Race 5

Wayanka

The captain navigated a very wide course on this improving 4YO from the Waller fleet last start. 

He was able to grab a handful of sambos from the picnicking crowd on the corner, such was the course plotted, but he still had the audacity to sail on fastidiously to only be beaten by 3 tacks and a jibe.

This trainer - jock combo has proven to be a very good one to follow and this looks like another potential winner.

Anchors away ?

i agree dc should improve today his last run was an improvement on the 4 portholes he had next to his name

Might I ask you say a quiet prayer for my last leg of my four leg MJW place all up on Kings Authority.

The first three dividends of Wayanka at $3.90, Sharpness at $4 and Borella at $5.70 has provided a very nice investment in the last.

Always easy to be wise after the event, but a fixed odds multi with any three and any two would have been wise........but who's wise when it comes to punting! 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, The Diceman's Been said:

We're going off here at my joint

image.jpg

I'm picking you're not a $1 punter, so even at only $10, that is some sort of collect.

How about putting up a prize, like a trip to Fiji, for a comp that we will arrange someone to run:D

Perhaps not, might upset a few

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FFS........you guys cause enough grief over there without me needing to become involved. You need to take a more mature, balanced and unemotional view on life like I do.

Follow me, and there will be peace and tranquility on both platforms.

For example, how hard is it to say "Good morning fellow forum followers on Channel Two. I trust you have awakened fresh and healthy, your eggs and bacon were as you requested and life is tickedded boo at your place. May you have plenty of winners today and tomorrow, may your luck fly high in the breeze and that your flatulence be forever flavoursome."

Now how hard was that?

And as it is July, I think it only appropriate that I send a mid year Xmas greeting as well.

image.jpg

All up place today:

Sunshine Coast

Race 2 Rock Dancer

Lighty raced 3YO filly who will appreciate step up in distance. Good jock will assist overcoming wide barrier, but at this starting point, there is ample time to find a spot.

Race 3 Elvison

Paul Duncan trained Elvstroem 4YO gelding who is now at his ideal staying distance. Both preparatory runs have been good and knowing Paul, his  fitness level should be getting close. Notable change of jock which also appeals.

Race 5 Hey Doris

Saw this filly back in 2016 as a 2YO when she went a couple of really good races, running second both times. In between they took her to Eagle Farm to a hot field where she was well beaten but this field is well down on that level.

She suffered an injury and has had a long time to recover, but if she is anywhere near ready, will play a part here.

Race 7 

Tay Swift

Lian Birchley trained - Blinkers on.

Good luck

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

All up place today:

Sunshine Coast

Race 2 Rock Dancer

Lighty raced 3YO filly who will appreciate step up in distance. Good jock will assist overcoming wide barrier, but at this starting point, there is ample time to find a spot.

Race 3 Elvison

Paul Duncan trained Elvstroem 4YO gelding who is now at his ideal staying distance. Both preparatory runs have been good and knowing Paul, his  fitness level should be getting close. Notable change of jock which also appeals.

Race 5 Hey Doris

Saw this filly back in 2016 as a 2YO when she went a couple of really good races, running second both times. In between they took her to Eagle Farm to a hot field where she was well beaten but this field is well down on that level.

She suffered an injury and has had a long time to recover, but if she is anywhere near ready, will play a part here.

Race 7 

Tay Swift

Lian Birchley trained - Blinkers on.

Good luck

all good value dc

On 14/07/2018 at 6:20 PM, The Diceman's Been said:

We're going off here at my joint

image.jpg

Damn fine effort d...and as we're 'besties' where's the shout a happenin?

I was rooting for Mickey for the entire straight and I'm now thoroughly rooted...and thirsty az...

you better have a pocket full 

• Like 1