NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

5 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Richie Rox race 3 ran a terrible race 18 lengths from winner when the blinkers were added last start. Blinkers off tomorrow. He is number 7, my lucky number so will add an extra 20%

I just ran a check on my data and number 7 in Race 3 with Blinkers off and tongue tie on with a slow track has a nearly 50% strike rate at Timaru over the last 13 years. So, if you can get anything much over $2, I'd get on and add another 20% for the tongue tie.

Edited by curious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, curious said:

I just ran a check on my data and number 7 in Race 3 with Blinkers off and tongue tie on with a slow track has a nearly 50% strike rate at Timaru over the last 13 years. So, if you can get anything much over $2, I'd get on and add another 20% for the tongue tie.

Drawn barrier 2 and horses starting with the letter R from barrier 2 have a 35% strike  rate if paying between $10 and $35. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, curious said:

Ran 3rd to My Tommy at first race start in 2016, add an extra 5%.

• Like 1

Orr moi gawd....Its like fending off a bunch of wannabe cage fighters who're acting like teenage girls....

Seriously boys life's too short to be behaving as a bunch of wank puffins

While yous boys were attacking last night...and pissed off Your cotton pickin' minds

...I was close to a roaring hot fire getting my bones warmed...to the bone

My Princess was on moi's knee...running her hands through moi's coiffured super locks...while supping the very best bottle of Port...and whispering sweet nothin'...

...Have you ever felt the warmth of a women warming up yaself fgs?

Read it and weep mofos

To get a better life perspective though....I'm here to help....I'd recommend watching the absolutely excellent 'Vietnam' on Netflix..

You'll probably turn religious and start up Buddhism...but that could be a good thing in all of your sorry ass lives

best

17 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Orr moi gawd....Its like fending off a bunch of wannabe cage fighters who're acting like teenage girls....

Seriously boys life's too short to be behaving as a bunch of wank puffins

While yous boys were attacking last night...and pissed off Your cotton pickin' minds

...I was close to a roaring hot fire getting my bones warmed...to the bone

My Princess was on moi's knee...running her hands through moi's coiffured super locks...while supping the very best bottle of Port...and whispering sweet nothin'...

...Have you ever felt the warmth of a women warming up yaself fgs?

Read it and weep mofos

To get a better life perspective though....I'm here to help....I'd recommend watching the absolutely excellent 'Vietnam' on Netflix..

You'll probably turn religious and start up Buddhism...but that could be a good thing in all of your sorry ass lives

best

you shouldnt have the princess to close to that roaring fire she will melt

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mardigras said:

You are the lowest of the low. You are a fraud. That is not what you wrote. This isn't verbatim, but is closer than that.  some horse named something like ... wheeler can't get a mile. Why do you bother? You're an embarrassment to the world of punters.

Wtf is this load of tosh?

Can you get your Englais as a second lingo teacher to translate that mush?

Here's another bare red faced spankin' ' quote of yours

" the Eagle Farm track is just fine"

Arent you totally embarrassed by your total lack of any semblance of thoroughbred knowledge by now...

...and the shear arrogance that you're right all of the time...and "Wheeler and Pike are wrong"...when they were obviously right

Theres a word for that...'narcissisticpersonalitydisorder'

...get help...

The Eagle Farm track that day was fine. I'm talking about the surface to race on, not the drainage or the recovery or anything else about it. As with any surface, the softness of it suited some and not others. You couldn't use your eyes and work that out.

I'm not right all the time, but I'm right a lot more often than you - as would most people be.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, curious said:

Leave the DSM V diagnoses to me thanks. I'm struggling with yours though. Now over 30 items on the differential list including NPD and it just seems to keep growing. Hard to rule anything out.

And your're in a symbiotic relationship with a known NPD devotee...

...it's called 'STOCKHOLM SYNDROME'

...never once have you disagreed with your captor..

Has he got you in the torture chamber this morning...and you're lurving it?

15 minutes ago, mardigras said:

The Eagle Farm track that day was fine. I'm talking about the surface to race on, not the drainage or the recovery or anything else about it. As with any surface, the softness of it suited some and not others. You couldn't use your eyes and work that out.

I'm not right all the time, but I'm right a lot more often than you - as would most people be.

Of course it was NPD...(massaging his ego so he feels better about his appalling arrogance)

Pikey " the rail was off...Im glad Lethal got off the rail when he did"

NPD " Na Pike was wrong"

Get help

16 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

It's very strange... I used to add things like trainer, track conditions,  course and distance, weight etc to my ratings. Decided to make it easier so cut them out. Sticking to what each horse has done made no difference to my ratings. They still work well.

Good on you Fairy...it's great you've got a niche...but I'm sure you wouldn't want to suggest yours is the only way?

For example I was waiting for RIDEITLIKEYOUFINSTOLEIT to get back on a better track after her excellent G 3 performance a few starts back...where I had her running  , after excuses, 2 1/2L behind the winner...at set weights

...back to R 75 with a 2 kg claim...

If you've found it easier to ignore certain horses liking for certain ground...good on you...

...but certain horses prefer certain ground...who knew?

and btw...my ratings KNOW that certain horses enjoy certain tracks...

HQ being a biggy...but ignore away McDuff

Edited by Thomass

19 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Good on you Fairy...it's great you've got a niche...but I'm sure you wouldn't want to suggest yours is the only way?

For example I was waiting for RIDEITLIKEYOUFINSTOLEIT to get back on a better track after her excellent G 3 performance a few starts back...where I had her running  , after excuses, 2 1/2L behind the winner...at set weights

...back to R 75 with a 2 kg claim...

If you've found it easier to ignore certain horses liking for certain ground...good on you...

...but certain horses prefer certain ground...who knew?

and btw...my ratings KNOW that certain horses enjoy certain tracks...

HQ being a biggy...but ignore away McDuff

Sorry Laxative, I listen to people who don't dribble...or distort things.

Thomass: "The market is the accurate one...you should know this"
mardigras: "The market is not the 'accurate' one otherwise I wouldn't profit"
Tmomass: "I said "generally" the market is accurate"

Anyway, I never said mine is the only way. Just pointed out that I don't need the 'riff raff' stats for it to work. At least I put my picks up before the race. Have a nice day.

7 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

Sorry Laxative, I listen to people who don't dribble...or distort things.

Thomass: "The market is the accurate one...you should know this"
mardigras: "The market is not the 'accurate' one otherwise I wouldn't profit"
Tmomass: "I said "generally" the market is accurate"

Anyway, I never said mine is the only way. Just pointed out that I don't need the 'riff raff' stats for it to work. At least I put my picks up before the race. Have a nice day.

You suggested it was "very strange"

To suggest horses like certain track conditions and enjoy certain tracks?

I find it incredibly "strange" that you'd ignore such stats

If you haven't got the time...fear enough feary

As for the market being 'generally' accurate...it goes without saying...as you've so eloquently suggested..that's how profits are made...

Such as an out of form horse like R who hadn't been suited to recent H tracks

But you would have ignored that...good on you

Thats how I profit out of mugs like you though...soz about that