NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Great selection ?

Speaking of golf very very sad to hear about Jarrod Lyle

It's a tragic story. When the body can no longer cope it's time to die with dignity. Thoughts with Jarrod and his family and friends. May his remaining time be pain free and surrounded by love

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Not too keen on today's fields but did a little searching and thought I would throw up a couple in the same race. 

Race 6 #4 Wotamission. Won at Wanganui 3rd up in January on a dead track. Placed form and not far away in wet conditions in many runs. Second up here and will improve with the run but expect it to race handy, perhaps lead. Reverts back to 1400m here and races well over shorter distances so at $25 ($26 CrownBet) currently, worth a dollar. Probably priced at its mark. 

Perhaps a better one is #6 Destiny One who won here 3 starts back over 1200m. Did very well after being hampered at the start and losing ground, quickly dashed up midfield before making run on turn. Took lead and fought back in straight and currently at $11 ($15 CrownBet). Worth a dollar on that run. You're welcome.

Think you should consider joining our next Punters Club FTF.(Could however give yourself an ulser watching some of us floundering about) ?

• Like 1

great tipping ftf. But Tommy Tomtom can learn nuffink from you (or me).

But hush...what's that sound I hear on the breeze?

It's the Tomster his-self cranking up the laptop to send us an epistle with his reasons why Destiny One won .(don't tell me..it was FIT and/or dropping back in grade LOLOL

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, Thomass said:

And again in the 3rd Wals

SURE BET runs 3L behind the outstanding Now 2X winnerMEDIA SENSATION 

...and at set weights...after losing 3L at the start...

..back to a mid week maiden...

Rodgy..."she's special This filly"

Blitzed them after being checked to last...

Recent Superior form back to inferior races Wal...

4.8 last night...multi those two up and you're close to 30-1

Its pretty simple...If you're patient and not a flbberty f in jibbert

amaaazing that Rogie never said how special she was/is before the race!

If history is anything to go by, Sure Bet will be  headed for superstardom in a heartbeat...like Ferrando 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

I'm not sure, never noticed. I either like them or I don't. 

Outstanding tipping Feary...

Its unfortunate you don't know how or why you reached your decisions...

Let moi help

DO had the 'fit' status after racing through the Winter by 'backing up'...raced twice successfully within the back up period...that gave her the grounding and showed she was hardened...on a course she loves of course...who said on here that course stats don't matter?

The other 2 selections to make up the tri...one had Blinkers inserted....the other winkers to improve their recent poor form...

...winkers are like Blinkers wee cousin...in the second you would have noticed the winner TOODOOLOO winning at 30's....with WINKERS back on and the 4kg claimer helping..

btw...of the 15 flat winners last weekend..13 had either Blinkers or winkers 

So well done but it pays to know how you got there...so you can repeat the successful recipe in the future...

..hope that helps

19 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Side winkers back on Just Small Ransom should help. Dragon Dancer go well.

For an interest try Linn Grant top five British Womens Open golf. Still an amateur but in hot form.

centaur i cant seem to find linn grant