Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

Just now, mardigras said:

Personally, diddly squat. And unlikely anyone will ever know.

Go and ask the connections of the 13 winners /15 that had Blinkers and Winkers on last weekend

...what would have happened if they'd run naked...

...like you do on here when I pants you every day...

Just now, Thomass said:

Go and ask the connections of the 13 winners /15 that had Blinkers and Winkers on last weekend

Won I expect. But how does it help anyone after the event.

As you've shown, you don't know which ones will win before the event.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Won I expect. But how does it help anyone after the event.

As you've shown, you don't know which ones will win before the event.

Wong...

They would have caught you riding the lounge chair in your birthday suit...getting whipped by your bff curious...

...even the thought of that would have made them go over the fence...it made moi barff

Just now, Thomass said:

Wong...

They would have caught you riding the lounge chair in your birthday suit...getting whipped by your bff curious...

...even the thought of that would have made them go over the fence...it made moi barff

See. You have nothing because there is nothing. You keep wanting to assert these things make them run faster.

But you don't know which ones will, if they even do, BEFORE the event.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mardigras said:

See. You have nothing because there is nothing. You keep wanting to assert these things make them run faster.

But you don't know which ones will, if they even do, BEFORE the event.

Ffs...these are PROFESSIONAL HORSEMEN....

Theyve observed... know their traits and being HORSEMEN...Know wtf to do about it..

...to improve concentration and field shyness

A very experienced stud manager I worked under suggested the old way of farms running big mobs of mares and foals and then yearling mobs was a thing of the past...

..hence field shyness and the need to use corrective measures

Of course you'll suggest he's wrong... Mr. narcissisticpersoaniltydisorder

48 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So do you think the Blinkers and Winkers helped....even 0.15 secs. To those two neddys...

or diddly sqwat?

Firstly, I didn't take any notice of whether blinkers were involved or not. I picked them based upon sound performances in their past runs. Secondly only Wotamission had blinkers on,  no winkers and Destiny One had neither. Thirdly, blinkers cannot make a horse go any faster than it's fitness allows. It can however improve their erratic running style if trainers think it will help them. Stick to your day job chicken plucking. Facts are not your strong point. How many winners did you tip out before the race? Thought so.

• Like 1

Firstly..of course you didn't....think

and of course Blinkers can make horses go faster...if they're running all over the place...or they lack concentration to the job at hand....they go slower to the winning post!

who knew...not you

Youre as stupid as the rest...you're not Rid hill in disguise by any chance?

If you knew anything about Thoroughbred racing you'd know you can't have Blinkers and Winkers on at the same time...

...btw...I was referring to the other tip to "make up the tri"...

Good luck to you though...if you've found a 'niche' and you're not going on hunches

what a tosser you are. You never specified the other tip moron. "So do you think the Blinkers and Winkers helped....even 0.15 secs. To those two neddys"

You still ignore the fact that Destiny One had no blinkers. Are you really as thick as you appear. 

"If you knew anything about Thoroughbred racing you'd know you can't have Blinkers and Winkers on at the same time." I don't need to know, doesn't affect my betting. 

Won't be replying to you for now, you are just a hopeless troll who gets off on your own dribble. Goodbye for now loser

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

...like you do on here when I pants you every day...

Hey T

Please can you advise how many of the total number of runners last weekend ran with Blinkers/Winkers? what was the %.

I know as I looked at it to prove to you that you are a complete fool (We all knew already anyway), if you just take into account the shear % chance factor alone it makes you looking farking silly. Now run along, your mammy has your cot ready.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Ffs...these are PROFESSIONAL HORSEMEN....

Ok, so would like the stats on professional horsemen applying blinkers first time. 

You didn't like them last time. You stated, you can only count the ones I say after the race and they've won - or words to that effect.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

You can't learn can you which is why you obviously still need to pass primary school maths. How many in blinkers ran last? How many didn't win? How many winners had bridles on? How many won with lugging bits?

It's meaningless. You don't seem to understand or be able to that this is you once again applying a population statistic to individual chance.

19 hours ago, Thomass said:

Firstly..of course you didn't....think

and of course Blinkers can make horses go faster...if they're running all over the place...or they lack concentration to the job at hand....they go slower to the winning post!

who knew...not you

Youre as stupid as the rest...you're not Rid hill in disguise by any chance?

If you knew anything about Thoroughbred racing you'd know you can't have Blinkers and Winkers on at the same time...

...btw...I was referring to the other tip to "make up the tri"...

Good luck to you though...if you've found a 'niche' and you're not going on hunches

tommy not many winners today at te rapa hardly any blinkers or winkers  at all though id say someone tipped wooden edge recently and blinkers have gone on today

My thoughts...

Riccarton race 7 #14. Blatch trained Free And Easy, a 5m by Iffraaj currently at $20 on CrownBet. Won easily 4 starts back at Wingatui over 1200m. Followed up with an 11th over 1400m 8 days later. Stepped out at Riccarton next start for a 7.6 length 6th over 1400m. Raced too keenly which it is inclined to do sometimes. 

Last start an improved run at Ashburton over 1200m when a solid 5th, 5.3 lengths from winner Ishinktaatledo. A chance if she doesn't over exert herself early. 

Race 9 #2 Amun Ra won very nicely at Timaru for first time rider Terry Moseley over 1600m. Hasn't won at Riccarton in 10 starts but gets his chance here. Previous form solid and at $12 on CrownBet. 

Te Rapa race 3 The Midnight Shift. Trials performer and inconvenienced at debut when 7th, 7.2 lengths from winner Santa Catarina. Freshened, Trudy Thornton on board and may be an improver. $51 on CrownBet.

Race 7 #8 Majic Ruler. Has ability and lightly raced. Trials 2nd recently and could go boldly fresh up. 

Best bet: Hunua Hank race 4 #1. Been waiting for this one to improve. Picked him here on forum last start and charged home late. 

• Like 1

Wrote this last start. "Blatch trained Free And Easy, a 5m by Iffraaj currently at $20 on CrownBet. Won easily 4 starts back at Wingatui over 1200m. Followed up with an 11th over 1400m 8 days later. Stepped out at Riccarton next start for a 7.6 length 6th over 1400m. Raced too keenly which it is inclined to do sometimes. "

Stewards report: FREE AND EASY (T Moseley) - Held up through the early and middle stages of the run home.

Worth another go at $21 on CrownBet

• Like 1