Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

6 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

Thought he might have emailed me as I got one about penis enlargement opportunity but it wasn't him. 

I had a similar experience this morning when the courier came and delivered some menstrual cups to our house, thought shit that's Tommy playing a practical joke, but nope it was my daughter worrying about the environment.

I had to google them as well. Haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, barryb said:

I had a similar experience this morning when the courier came and delivered some menstrual cups to our house, thought shit that's Tommy playing a practical joke, but nope it was my daughter worrying about the environment.

I had to google them as well. Haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup

If you get a pump and rubber repair kit, send on to Mr T. 

• Like 1

All that effort for a losing effort Bazza...boring az Bazz

I gave all yous fellas the Blue Print for winter racing years ago...kept repeating it...then repeated it last week az well

Its fit neddys who win In winter...seasoned neddys who can back up...need the work and love it hard...my niche in life as well

Just look at the first 2 races yesterday ffs...do I have to bang yous any more??

Both had backed up within 3 days and ran well...love racing...can take the work

...hard fit...30% extra for home track

The same applied to SENASSY...good tip there...obviously follows the Blue Print...

Had a hurdle trial back in May...4 days later showed how tough she was by winning on the flat at Trentham...

...carried that residual fitness through with further back up racing over hurdles and showed the flat form was back with a good last start good 3rd...15Ff OUSTANDING

wake up ffs

On 25/08/2018 at 12:20 PM, mardigras said:

Where's Thomass? See how easy it is after the race!

Quaff.jpg.23c83609c8ef7bfbf610cfdf2eaa36af.jpg

So what's the rule again?

Top 3?  All over the odds...you would have been on all 3 then?

Maybe you'd like to put all thumbnails up for that meeting...and we'll see how you did...no tricks now

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

So what's the rule again?

Top 3?  All over the odds...you would have been on all 3 then?

Maybe you'd like to put all thumbnails up for that meeting...and we'll see how you did...no tricks now

Except I bet rarely on NZ racing. There is little to no money here where I bet. So no, I don't bet on top 3 here. But if I did, I'm sure it would work out well.

NP.thumb.jpg.487f978be437d5215cc8051c0a69d7e7.jpg

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, Thomass said:

All that effort for a losing effort Bazza...boring az Bazz

I gave all yous fellas the Blue Print for winter racing years ago...kept repeating it...then repeated it last week az well

Its fit neddys who win In winter...seasoned neddys who can back up...need the work and love it hard...my niche in life as well

Just look at the first 2 races yesterday ffs...do I have to bang yous any more??

Both had backed up within 3 days and ran well...love racing...can take the work

...hard fit...30% extra for home track

The same applied to SENASSY...good tip there...obviously follows the Blue Print...

Had a hurdle trial back in May...4 days later showed how tough she was by winning on the flat at Trentham...

...carried that residual fitness through with further back up racing over hurdles and showed the flat form was back with a good last start good 3rd...15Ff OUSTANDING

wake up ffs

Oh dear. Tommy Tom Tom ...at the risk of repeating everyone else everyone else ...your comments re SENASSY are fine but they beg the question....if you knoew this before the race, why oh why didn't you impress us all with your wisdom by telling us before the race...duh!!!

Hang on...I think I know the answer...it's because you only knew which example to use AFTER the race...

it's just a pity we are not as flocking DUMB as you want us to be! LOL

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Oh dear. Tommy Tom Tom ...at the risk of repeating everyone else everyone else ...your comments re SENASSY are fine but they beg the question....if you knoew this before the race, why oh why didn't you impress us all with your wisdom by telling us before the race...duh!!!

Hang on...I think I know the answer...it's because you only knew which example to use AFTER the race...

it's just a pity we are not as flocking DUMB as you want us to be! LOL

yes at least I tipped it out without Mr T's afterthought reasoning

• Like 3

15 hours ago, mardigras said:

Except I bet rarely on NZ racing. There is little to no money here where I bet. So no, I don't bet on top 3 here. But if I did, I'm sure it would work out well.

NP.thumb.jpg.487f978be437d5215cc8051c0a69d7e7.jpg

But you do in other jurisdictions

So betting on top 3 on those tips would have been very average

The only one you got right was Hard TBH...I had her maximum units after her excellent Open Class effort last season...largely unsuited until Saturday...

...when the home course and Blinkers came into play...30% home course...20% extra shades...at 12FF if you please

Senassy at 80's was interesting to say the least...