Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

5 hours ago, barryb said:

mat R01  3 Acre              
mat R04  1 Icing On The Cake 
mat R06  3 Cameahotfriday    
mat R08  9 Vainglory         

Another winning day, See Thomass, thats how you do it. Put bets up before the day races start.

Vainglory backed at $6.00

• Like 2

It's interesting you won't invest on others in the same race as the Pros do bazz

Why is that??

The greatest Punters of all time won't hesitate in having 3 perhaps 4 in a race at value...

There seems to be an awaful lot of last race get outs too...but whatever spins your Whakachungas I guess

You should give curious some advice by the looks

shes up to 0-18 last count...Del Mar schmell Mar

6 hours ago, Thomass said:

The greatest Punters of all time won't hesitate in having 3 perhaps 4 in a race at value...

Really?

6 hours ago, Thomass said:

Fortunately that meet is over so I can save myself any further embarrassment. Congratulations on posting another 5/1 shot winner, this time only a bit less less than 12 hours AFTER the race.

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

It's interesting you won't invest on others in the same race as the Pros do bazz

Why is that??

There seems to be an awaful lot of last race get outs too...but whatever spins your Whakachungas I guess

Another generalisation that you have no idea about.

Last Race get outs? Are you for f—king real, like I engineered that to happen.

This thread was about providing long shots or overs bet, which is exactly what I have done,  I place plenty of other bets which don’t feature here and yes I put on many multiple race selections but again that is not what this thread is about.

The trouble with you T is you have so many lunatic theories that your little pea is confused by them, that you can not decide on the wood for the trees.

Give yourself an uppercut for being such an unintelligent fool.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dear wals...

l've given you da Blue Print to prosperity and fame...and hotties associated with that reality...and you continue to ask...even though you should have cop'd the f on by now...

..and seeing its thank the f it's Friday..I'm feeling benevolent today

..and while Tommy does qualify after his ok effort on a Prem day...albeit very limited units there...and a history of unsoundness...this race is its best chance for some time...but poor value

You could couple up a few others, that are in the Blue Print, to get that value unit up though...

Fields is backing up in the last...something a careful Trainer like him doesn't do too often...

Fearless gives you a 8.5 return on that and Parkes riding both always gives you a run for your money...Tips Mary as a back up in that...

Bring to da Block has a heap of nervous energy being by Guillotine...ear covers off indicates she may have matured and should go well fresh..home track

The best value of the day is La Turque...35's last night...home track Blinkers on...improved from last start...should lead and even the place could be multied with some of those others..

Saver on Sainted Pearl and the 1 in that race...

So it's a poor value day with better menyana wals...go easy but do the any 3/4 multi and any 2/3 options if you have the deli belli gut flora of a knat...and spread it around a bit...you should be good at that

best

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Dear wals...

l've given you da Blue Print to prosperity and fame...and hotties associated with that reality...and you continue to ask...even though you should have cop'd the f on by now...

..and seeing its thank the f it's Friday..I'm feeling benevolent today

..and while Tommy does qualify after his ok effort on a Prem day...albeit very limited units there...and a history of unsoundness...this race is its best chance for some time...but poor value

You could couple up a few others, that are in the Blue Print, to get that value unit up though...

Fields is backing up in the last...something a careful Trainer like him doesn't do too often...

Fearless gives you a 8.5 return on that and Parkes riding both always gives you a run for your money...Tips Mary as a back up in that...

Bring to da Block has a heap of nervous energy being by Guillotine...ear covers off indicates she may have matured and should go well fresh..home track

The best value of the day is La Turque...35's last night...home track Blinkers on...improved from last start...should lead and even the place could be multied with some of those others..

Saver on Sainted Pearl and the 1 in that race...

So it's a poor value day with better menyana wals...go easy but do the any 3/4 multi and any 2/3 options if you have the deli belli gut flora of a knat...and spread it around a bit...you should be good at that

best

gees tommy went like pricked balloon or blow up doll

Thomass, now that the excitement of you putting up selections is over, can you come back and present how your options got on. What the costs were, and the returns. Thanks. The 2/3, the 3/4, the single options. I'm keen to see you write some more fairytales. Try and keep them to the detail in the post however. Thanks.

Here ya go Thommo... I'll add to my 0 for 8. I think that's closer than the 0/18 that you dreamed up..... and mostly 20-30/1 shots in line with the thread ..... unlike your 2/1 losers.

Gulfstream Park

R5 #5 Alcuin

R9 #8 Royalty Salvatore

Edited by curious
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, mardigras said:

Thomass, now that the excitement of you putting up selections is over, can you come back and present how your options got on. What the costs were, and the returns. Thanks. The 2/3, the 3/4, the single options. I'm keen to see you write some more fairytales. Try and keep them to the detail in the post however. Thanks.

Thomass is better with longdrop tips

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here you go lads, todays winners.

12:20 awa R01  4 Itellyouonething   
12:55 awa R02 12 Des De Jeu  e/w    Longshot dream, but worth a nibble
13:30 awa R03  4 King Cougar        
14:05 awa R04  2 Brother One        
14:42 awa R05  5 Mi Piaci           
15:15 awa R06  1 Hand It To Jonesy  
15:50 awa R07  2 Authentic Paddy     Best Bet
16:25 awa R08  2 Abbey Road