NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

1 hour ago, FeelTheFear said:

I see Mr T has been waffling under my latest comment, hidden so he is talking to his greatest fan, himself as per usual. 

Placings lately and Arawa Park race 3 #1 Marbuzet might be one to do so as well. Has had 2 well spaced breaks after erratic runs first 2 races (laying in/laying out). In between has had trials education. Last start fresh up 6th after trials win was promising, 6 lengths from winner after setting the pace over 1400m. Today 300m less and looks a chance if can handle soft track. $21.00 on Bet Easy FO.

You keep on referring to moi

Of course I'm going to reply to put you on the straight line with your punting

BTW When was your last winner??

Perhaps you're jealous of the PUNTING MASTERCLASS I whipped yous fella's ass's with?

9 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

did someone fart? Or is it stinky troll feet?

As I thought...your baseless claim of blocking moi is a load of old bollocks

You can't get enough of me...

Like grasshead...you're obsessed with moi's success and brilliant Punting MASTERCLASSES

admit it

I know my buddy Mr T follows my tips closely, probably adds them to his short priced selections from his race stimulation system. Anyhoo...

After the brilliant run of $21 shot Marbuzet yesterday, I will have to stay with the team of Rogerson/Elliot. Race 2 #4 Senor Moss. Three starts to date, the first a good first up 4th, 4.8 lengths from winner Cyber Attack in May 2018. Stepped out in the Listed Futurity Stakes for 2yos but finished a dismal 27.2 lengths from winner. Put out for a short spell where he won a trial Oct. 2018. Nice run fresh up for 3.6 lengths 7th, finishing late. Extra 200m will suit, improver.

The team once again race 7 #1 Pasabahce. Ran 2nd at Taupo trials 11 Oct. Stepped up for good 4th, 4.3 lengths from winner then difficult run after awkwardly placed and running wide on turn last start. Still only 5.9 lengths from winner and Ryan Elliot hops back on. Not out of this over 1600m.

Race 8 #10 Azareel has a win from 4 starts and has been close up latest 2 starts when doing things wrong. Stepping up to 2000m here. On breeding, 1600m to 2000m may be her go. 

"After the brilliant run of $21 shot Marbuzet yesterday, I will have to stay with the team of Rogerson/Elliot. Race 2 #4 Senor Moss. Three starts to date, the first a good first up 4th, 4.8 lengths from winner Cyber Attack in May 2018. Stepped out in the Listed Futurity Stakes for 2yos but finished a dismal 27.2 lengths from winner. Put out for a short spell where he won a trial Oct. 2018. Nice run fresh up for 3.6 lengths 7th, finishing late. Extra 200m will suit, improver."

Bingo... 3rd

• Like 2

Snap, 3rd. $5.50 FO Bet Easy

The team once again race 7 #1 Pasabahce. Ran 2nd at Taupo trials 11 Oct. Stepped up for good 4th, 4.3 lengths from winner then difficult run after awkwardly placed and running wide on turn last start. Still only 5.9 lengths from winner and Ryan Elliot hops back on. Not out of this over 1600m.

• Like 3

Race 7 #7 Derecho. One to watch. Not super confident with this one but may be one to follow. 

Big step up here as a maiden though not strong stakes field and I suspect 1600m may be as far as he will go. Third dam is Ada Hunter, dam of Kingston Town. 

Derecho debuted after a couple of trials 2nds with a calamitous experience for a 2yo, striking a heel and stumbling, losing his rider. Put out for a spell, he appeared 4 months later after an unplaced trials run, running 10th though just 5.7 lengths from winner Total Excess. Next start 3 weeks later, did his best late for 5th.

Had 3 trials runs through Aug-Oct. Twice placed. Stepped up 18 Oct. at Woodville where he ran 8th, 6.1 lengths from winner Satu Lagi. Satu Lagi killed them that day. Derecho was hampered at the start. In behind, Derecho wound up well in the straight but was knocked sideways into the inside horse and the rider did not perservere with him.

Came out for latest start at Otaki with a solid run for 4th, 4.9 lengths from winner Prince Turbo after setling handy. Held ground to the finish. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Race 7 #7 Derecho. One to watch. Not super confident with this one but may be one to follow. 

Big step up here as a maiden though not strong stakes field and I suspect 1600m may be as far as he will go. Third dam is Ada Hunter, dam of Kingston Town. 

Derecho debuted after a couple of trials 2nds with a calamitous experience for a 2yo, striking a heel and stumbling, losing his rider. Put out for a spell, he appeared 4 months later after an unplaced trials run, running 10th though just 5.7 lengths from winner Total Excess. Next start 3 weeks later, did his best late for 5th.

Had 3 trials runs through Aug-Oct. Twice placed. Stepped up 18 Oct. at Woodville where he ran 8th, 6.1 lengths from winner Satu Lagi. Satu Lagi killed them that day. Derecho was hampered at the start. In behind, Derecho wound up well in the straight but was knocked sideways into the inside horse and the rider did not perservere with him.

Came out for latest start at Otaki with a solid run for 4th, 4.9 lengths from winner Prince Turbo after setling handy. Held ground to the finish. 

You've been getting some good placing ftf.

Imagine if you'd followed the blue print. Here are today's specials. 

Super BT specials

Track

Race

#

Runner

Otaki

BALHAM

Otaki

DIESEL

Otaki

MISSY MOO

Otaki

FICTITIOUS

Otaki

DIVINE POWER

Otaki

WHAT A SMASHER

Otaki

CARICATURE

Otaki

LEADING ROLE

Otaki

DANCE FOR MONEY

Other specials

Otaki

NITRO TED

Otaki

BELLE DU NORD

Otaki

SWEEPSTAKE

Otaki

TINKALICIOUS

Otaki

EM KAY POPS

Otaki

PLAY THE FIELD

53 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Super BT specials

Track

Race

#

Runner

Otaki

BALHAM

Otaki

DIESEL

Otaki

MISSY MOO

Otaki

FICTITIOUS

Otaki

DIVINE POWER

Otaki

WHAT A SMASHER

Otaki

CARICATURE

Otaki

LEADING ROLE

Otaki

DANCE FOR MONEY

Other specials

Otaki

NITRO TED

Otaki

BELLE DU NORD

Otaki

SWEEPSTAKE

Otaki

TINKALICIOUS

Otaki

EM KAY POPS

Otaki

PLAY THE FIELD

Cheers mate, I'll stick to mine. Love maiden fields where I pick up some good dividends. Derecho was handy and dropped out turn, rider sat up and just eased him to line. Wasn't confident, just a heads up for future reference. I think I might be on to something about the distance, watch for a better run over 1200m. 

Stewards Report: DERECHO (L Hemi) - Had to be steadied after improving onto the heels of SWORDS DRAWN near the 1100 metres.

14 hours ago, mardigras said:

Where are yours?  Fill in the blanks iron stain 

Just put your thumbnails up for today at HQ seeing as you know the secrets...

But you're clueless when it come to assessing form...

13 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Have a couple of specials at Ellerslie tomorrow. 

Look forward to that. I'll have all the blue print specials ready later. I don't have the answers myself, except the answer that the blue print is flawed. Every horse I put up met the blue print of 'superior performance in superior class back to lower grade'. All of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Where are yours?  Fill in the blanks iron stain 

Just put your thumbnails up for today at HQ seeing as you know the secrets...

But you're clueless when it come to assessing form...

You still don't get it do you? You continue to lose by assessing "form". Whatever jurisdiction you bet in, the only relevant correlation with chance is ability, not form. If you are clever enough to adjust ability assessment by some kind of luck adjustment, so be it. If you can further adjust it by weight, blinkers etc. good on you. But you lose because you prioritise those adjustments over the fundamental correlation of chance with ability and fitness. We need more like you so the rest of us can make a decent living.

Edited by curious
  • Like 1

OK, one at Ellerslie and one at Wanganui.

Please note: Gear, weight, BP not assessed. Both horses have ability, look placed to go well and are value. 

Why?

Ellerslie: Race 5 #4 Masque. Sticking with the Rogerson/Elliot team once again. Masque placed in the Wellesley Stakes as a 2yo and 3 runs in from a spell have been good. Will take little improvement to step up here and early Bet Easy FO of $20 is a bonus. Distance will suit and any rain won't hinder.

Wanganui: Race 2 #13 Tipperary Mary can improve on latest form and doing best work late last start. Won at Woodville on a slow track Sep. 2018, unknown on better track. Can fight if challenged in straight. Worth a dollar at $21 Bet Easy FO

1 hour ago, curious said:

You still don't get it do you? You continue to lose by assessing "form". Whatever jurisdiction you bet in, the only relevant correlation with chance is ability, not form. If you are clever enough to adjust ability assessment by some kind of luck adjustment, so be it. If you can further adjust it by weight, blinkers etc. good on you. But you lose because you prioritise those adjustments over the fundamental correlation of chance with ability and fitness. We need more like you so the rest of us can make a decent living.

Oh please...this is laughable

The ABILITY to assess ABILTY is beyond you...

My niche is being able to assess ABILITY in SUPERIOR CLASS...

If that ABILITY translates to superior FORM in weaker class...

Im all over it like you're all over grasshead

...and then you fantasise about moi losing...when I've constantly proven I don't 

Providing not only wagering organisation evidence...but a PUNTING MASTERCLASS on here

All assessing ABILTY....then translating that SUPERIOR CLASS into FORM ASSESSMENT...in relation to INFERIOR CLASS

Its abviously related you pillick 

The CHANCE of a SUPERIOR CLASS neddy pounding an INFERIOR neddy is fundamentally correlated...and I do fitness like no other

...then young legs with fewer convictions

This is seriuosly beyond you and your arrogant bff

Beause you don't punt here..it's clearly obvious why

3 minutes ago, curious said:

sorry Thommo....I do punt here...and successfully... but not much ... < 1 percent of my total punting. Dream on...and keep updating us with your successful punting after the races have been run.

Oh.... and my princess is not made out of silicone ...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, curious said:

sorry Thommo....I do punt here...and successfully... but not much ... < 1 percent of my total punting. Dream on...and keep updating us with your successful punting after the races have been run.

Post your Wagering proof then...as I did ...

If your posted Del Mar tips (0/20) are anything to go by it'll be fantasiacal...