Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

Too many Whakachungas bazz 

Major issues including bleeding...

But at her very next start on a Good track...after her HQ win

...wins again...in a faster time than the R 82's...

...less convictions is the BP....wake up

And you keep spreading massive misinformation about Blinkers...you Flat staker 

I had Kahurau at 8 units...what's wrong with trusting Kenny that he knows best...

....after 53 starts that Blinkers may help the old bugger concentrate that bit more

...after still being close up last start...

...and adding 20% to bet max units?

I very really bet solely on Blinkers...only when well overs after appropriate form analysis 

But you only do inappropriate...including your smack talk

22 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Too many Whakachungas bazz 

Major issues including bleeding...

But at her very next start on a Good track...after her HQ win

...wins again...in a faster time than the R 82's...

...less convictions is the BP....wake up

And you keep spreading massive misinformation about Blinkers...you Flat staker 

I had Kahurau at 8 units...what's wrong with trusting Kenny that he knows best...

....after 53 starts that Blinkers may help the old bugger concentrate that bit more

...after still being close up last start...

...and adding 20% to bet max units?

I very really bet solely on Blinkers...only when well overs after appropriate form analysis 

But you only do inappropriate...including your smack talk

This is just another nonsense from you, now let me get this right again.

3yr olds Xmas thingy, blinkers, hoof pads, female jockeys, down in grade,  trust certain trainers, Northern form, I can’t remeber the rest of this crap, there is no end to your stupidity.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, barryb said:

This is just another nonsense from you, now let me get this right again.

3yr olds Xmas thingy, blinkers, hoof pads, female jockeys, down in grade,  trust certain trainers, Northern form, I can’t remeber the rest of this crap, there is no end to your stupidity.

Keep on repeating the same nonsense and your sycophants will think it's reality bazz 

You keep on following Northern form by the looks as well

But it's all about when to apply it..and not your application wrt Yamato

Over 1600M...never been placed below 2100M...and you were all over it 

seeking verification from the Clown Punce...who prices everything

chumps

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Keep on repeating the same nonsense and your sycophants will think it's reality bazz 

You keep on following Northern form by the looks as well

But it's all about when to apply it..and not your application wrt Yamato

Over 1600M...never been placed below 2100M...and you were all over it 

seeking verification from the Clown Punce...who prices everything

chumps

I think most are interested  in what is being said on this thread, so why spoil it? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I think most are interested  in what is being said on this thread, so why spoil it? 

The heading is PUNTING 101

That refers to 'how to select winners' first and foremost 

Punters need to know that..

...before how to Stake

Im following the thread and destroying false prophets

Grass "I don't have the answers" ...Bazz "follow Ted"

...are prophets of doom by the looks

Im your saviour...kiss my ring 

10 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

don't engage mate. He is the ultimate troll. 

I 100% don't troll 

Thats making outlandish statements to encourage mayhem...

like Grassheads..."REDZEL's trainer is wrong...he doesn't need Blinkers"

or Curious "prove Blinkers make them go faster"

Astonishing bollocks like that

Ultimately...I deal 100% in fact

13 hours ago, mardigras said:

It's just one fairy tale after another from him. You select winners pre race. He claims them as blue print runners post race. His own posts are self fulfilling in demonstrating his own lack of credibility.

And then you trolled my Blue Print...

...by spreading downright lies about the way I use the BP

insisting I'd invest on 6 horses in a race...and counting each one as a flat Stake investment...

Disgraceful trolling....to spread misinformation and create mayhem...

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

And then you trolled my Blue Print...

...by spreading downright lies about the way I use the BP

insisting I'd invest on 6 horses in a race...and counting each one as a flat Stake investment...

Disgraceful trolling....to spread misinformation and create mayhem...

I don't give a toss about how you use your shitty blue print. You wrote it on here. I supply the selections from it. The selections are indisputable as are the losses from them.

Your posts are just crap and fairytales, so I'm back to ignoring you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, curious said:

I don't care who they are "recognised" by. Where is your evidence? Do you not understand the difference?

He doesn't do evidence. He thinks hearsay means it's fact. He actually thinks that because Snowden suggests Redzel needs blinkers, that means Redzel runs faster with blinkers. Which has not been proven in any study I've seen. And even the anecdotal evidence doesn't support the idea.

I like the idea of putting an extra 20% for blinkers first time when it wins (which we hear about after the event). But as has been shown, that is a rare event, so the times of putting 20% extra on when they lose is what would concern me more. Still, he's loyal to the TAB and NZ Racing needs him. So we should perhaps encourage him to stick with the blue print.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mardigras said:

He doesn't do evidence. He thinks hearsay means it's fact. He actually thinks that because Snowden suggests Redzel needs blinkers, that means Redzel runs faster with blinkers. Which has not been proven in any study I've seen. And even the anecdotal evidence doesn't support the idea.

I like the idea of putting an extra 20% for blinkers first time when it wins (which we hear about after the event). But as has been shown, that is a rare event, so the times of putting 20% extra on when they lose is what would concern me more. Still, he's loyal to the TAB and NZ Racing needs him. So we should perhaps encourage him to stick with the blue print.

Cant you see with your bizarre obsession with being right about EVERTHING

You know Pikey, Haysy, Wheeler, Snowden et el...ALL WRONG

Snowden obviously doesn't know his own horse...

...and unbelievably your sycophants like curious and Bazz support such errant nonsense...because they're not horseman's asses either...

It follows that anything else you say on ANYTHING should be taken with a MASSIVE grain of salt...

Youre just so wrong on so many things wrt Thoroughbreds

How can you be trusted these so called 'stats' are legit?

and that you're not some kind of Walter Mitty?

Blinkers -of course they make a horse run faster and of course they do not make a horse run faster, .For the benefit of Curious I shall relate the answer to his Trabant. It is stuck in second gear and won't go faster  so he takes it to his Licensed garage and they add a little thingy and wow he is in top gear and GOING FASTER.

When a horse is not concentrating it messes around and does not go at top speed so a trainer applies blinkers and [sometimes] it helps the horse concentrate and causes it to run faster.

Why do posters ask questions when they already know the answers ? Are they just 'stirring' ? Why do they drive old German cars ?

• Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, Fred said:

When a horse is not concentrating it messes around and does not go at top speed so a trainer applies blinkers and [sometimes] it helps the horse concentrate and causes it to run faster.

So, sometimes they cause the horse to run faster. Therefore sometimes they don't. And sometimes they make the horse run slower - or is that not the case?

So how does a punter decide beforehand which of the 3 'sometimes' is going to occur?

And when the sometimes happens to be 'run faster', how do you know how much faster? Before the race of course. 

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1