Bit Of A Yarn

For those who complain about the appropriateness of Ads on BOAY. Read this - R18, you may be offended by the detail!

Chief Stipe

LOL.  People from time to time complain about the types of ads they get served up to them on the internet when viewing an unrelated website.  I'm not sure why but I was just reading the news site Stuff and got this Ad!  PS:  Not sure why I read Stuff as the news content is crap!  Seriously the following advert was on Stuff!  Along with ads supposedly aimed at me - Grammar Checker, Chicken Dog Box (I don't have a dog nor a chicken), an ad for Women's clothing (New Chic) and Instal a Security Door!  No doubt Thomass can link all those ads together!

image.png

downsize_200k_v1?sqp=4sqPyQSLAUKIAQgAEhQ

image.png

• Haha 2

Seen that whilst eating my breaky this morning , i can tell took a few moments to clear my throat . I then called my wife over and said if she was struggling for a present for my imminent birthday .

Her reply , i wont waste money , if you want it done i'll just your hair clippers , OOOUUUCCCHHH . Nasty , nasty woman , there used to be a heart in her , ONCE .

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nomates said:

Seen that whilst eating my breaky this morning , i can tell took a few moments to clear my throat . I then called my wife over and said if she was struggling for a present for my imminent birthday .

Her reply , i wont waste money , if you want it done i'll just your hair clippers , OOOUUUCCCHHH . Nasty , nasty woman , there used to be a heart in her , ONCE .

I think you should look at her response more positively - she thinks you don't need another 2 inches!