Bit Of A Yarn

The Glorious CHAMPAGNE...Goat Shit Track

Well F me...if that's 'Champagne' give me TrichloroANISole any day...

That was CORKED...looks like shit, smells like shit, tastes like shit...IT WAS SHIT...

Basic shit this then...if the rail was off last week and the rail is moved out 3 M this week...

The rail will be worn from the horse's last week...racing off the rail

Obvious...then they go and put a shit load of water on it...

The Wellers wind flung that shit to all ends of the....RAIL BIAS

No wonder the Hurricane City's sewer burst last week...it was the shit from the Corked rail

An utter disgrace then for THE premier meeting of the year in the CD to be Racing on a GOAT Shit Track

Greatest Of All Time?  Joke...yea yea

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Well F me...if that's 'Champagne' give me TrichloroANISole any day...

That was CORKED...looks like shit, smells like shit, tastes like shit...IT WAS SHIT...

Basic shit this then...if the rail was off last week and the rail is moved out 3 M this week...

The rail will be worn from the horse's last week...racing off the rail

Obvious...then they go and put a shit load of water on it...

The Wellers wind flung that shit to all ends of the....RAIL BIAS

No wonder the Hurricane City's sewer burst last week...it was the shit from the Corked rail

An utter disgrace then for THE premier meeting of the year in the CD to be Racing on a GOAT Shit Track

Greatest Of All Time?  Joke...yea yea

Geez you talk some Shit, ............  9 shits in 9 lines,,,,,  that's a real shitty effort !! 

• Haha 1

Correct me if I'm wrong ATA...

....but when the rails out 3M and they were racing off the rail last week at the true....

..the Rail should be off this week....yes?

Minor rail adjustments like this are THE problem....

...you either adjust it to include where the body of the field races...6/8M width...or you don't move it....

Yee olde days...Jocks would sort out the best footing for themselves...much simpler...

So last week the first of the new 'Going Stick' reading map was rolled out for HB...a minor meeting...

Trentham were too shit scared to roll out theirs...

The big problem with this 'width of the track' map....is the colour way to change on the map....the reading will need to be an entire level of difference...

i.e. Easy--soft

So if Trentham's rail at 2M was 2.9....where the Wellers wind blew the irrigation sideways....and further out...say 5M...was 2.6...this wouldn't show up on the new Going Stick map

Punters have the absolute right to know the rail is OFF from the get go....

...they don't give a flying f about the Track Manager's ego and his lack of ability to produce even going across the width...

...or as Dear John Oatham said..."na, we can't allow pen readings to be published...it'll confuse Punters"

Yea na to that shit Dear John....