Bit Of A Yarn

Dead Baiting on Seven Sharp

A Dogs Life

Dead Baiting using a freshly gutted Hare on Seven Sharp 16th March 2021 dragged around by Hillary Barry! Luring Foxies then it's dragged by the horse WTF

Why the hell has no one bought this up yet?

Why the hell aren't NZGRA and the RIU jumping on this demanding action? The slightest mention of Dead baiting to do with a Greyhound and all hell breaks loose. Have these top people got no balls? 

Where the hell is that activist Aron Cross and his followers? or do they think this is ok?

Do Spca think this is acceptable after trying to prosecute a large trainer for it.

The public think it's ok because it's not for money or gambling and not greyhounds (the Facebook posts say) 

There is no difference!

Dead Baiting regardless of the breed of dog is Dead Baiting and is illegal to do on a Greyhound.

Talk about double standards and on national TV.

My god people get onto this and demand answers and some action.

Here is the link to Where Hillary drags it around, Prior someone else does it.

It's all over Greyhound groups on FB yet nothing has happened, My god I'm stunned.

Come on everyone get out of your comfort zone and demand answers and action.

https://www.facebook.com/sevensharp/videos/1036005050260808/?t=176

• Like 2

Theres nothing wrong with dragging a road kill or shot rabbit, possum, never has been. Only wrong in the eyes of the useless NZGRA because they shit their pants at the very name of Arron Cross. Instead of standing up to the animal rights tree hugging garbage they prefer to pull their pants down and say, shag me, and shag me hard, i shall do all you want. No f#cken balls, chicken shit NZGRA.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

Theres nothing wrong with dragging a road kill or shot rabbit, possum, never has been. Only wrong in the eyes of the useless NZGRA because they shit their pants at the very name of Arron Cross. Instead of standing up to the animal rights tree hugging garbage they prefer to pull their pants down and say, shag me, and shag me hard, i shall do all you want. No f#cken balls, chicken shit NZGRA.

If nothing is wrong with Dead baiting then why isn't it allowed in training Greyhounds?

Yet it's allowed training Other breeds.

Please explain the difference as I'm failing to see any difference as is everyone I've spoken with.

A dog is a dog.

Agree GRNZ often don't act when clearly they should.

• Like 1

It only became an offence last 6/7 yrs. It was brought in when live baiting hit the headlines. They the NGRA decided dead baiting was just as bad as live baiting, shows you how thick they are, and created the new rule putting the penalty for either as the same. So to extrapolate that out it means, Joe Bloggs who gets caught hanging a live rabbit to the lure arm will be dealt with in the same way Sonny Jim is for removing a road kill possum, and thereby possibly saving a Harrier Hawk from being hit by a car, and at the very least cleaning the road, shall face the same sanctions as Joe if he or she is caught hanging it on the lure arm, or for that matter, doing a Hillary Barry, and just dragging it on a piece of line. Strange aye, but then we are not dealing with rational people.

GRNZ and/or the RIU have already proven that likely live baiting, or at a minimum dead baiting is an offence that won't be charged. A dangerous precedent has been set by their lack of action in the Cole saga.

Remember all those Tuesday afternoon Peter Earley interviews with Mike Godber on Trackside Radio?

"We're ready to go once the SPCA investigation has been completed" straight out of Godber's mouth rings a clear bell in my memory. Where's the "GO"?

What about Craig Rendle, when he was board chair, saying anyone caught live or dead baiting will face a $10k fine.

SUNP0120.jpg.e1d4c5d3dc3c946097ba85cfbdaac336.jpg

Isn't this getting caught? Where's the fine?

• Like 1