Bit Of A Yarn

Is it true

1 hour ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Freeman is setting up a satellite kennel.  Goodier got 12 dogs in Monday. This will just be another form of corruption by the NZGRA.  I sincerely hope my reliable sources are wrong

Goodier's Race Team next Monday at Palmy includes 5 Dogs ex Freeman/Turnwald.

The remainder have been permanent members of his kennel.

I've heard Mr. Freeman might be beginning a new career outside of the Greyhound industry. Whether it's true or not time should tell.

I've also been told that his cell number, if you were to try and ring it, is a number that is no longer in use. It's quite possible he has changed to a new number, which would make sense if he did decide to leave the industry. Personally I haven't, nor will I try to ring it.

Several years ago he had invited (challenged) me to ring him about ongoing issues he seemed to have with me, which I did not do, as I didn't want him to have my landline/cellphone numbers. At one point he even tried to get my trainer to pass along my number to him. My trainer did the right thing by asking me for permission to pass it along to him, which I declined.

1 hour ago, Yankiwi said:

I've heard Mr. Freeman might be beginning a new career outside of the Greyhound industry. Whether it's true or not time should tell.

Well that "time" didn't take very long to tell. Quicker than a revolving dore. 

rotating.gif 

I've now heard just the opposite, that Mr. Freeman remains tied to the industry in a very similar fashion to the one he held prior to the Turnwald decision being published.